Intimacy - Duke's Materia Tonica
December 17, 2020 21:48
A tonic superfood that is classically thought of as an aphrodisiac which contains a combination of constituents that maintains genital health and supports sexual performance.
Intimacy is a combination of different benefits, because adaptogens themselves have non-specific actions for the development of wellbeing. Therefore a healthy lifestyle with appropriate diet and healthy relationships is necessary to fulfill wholesome sexual satisfaction. Tonic adaptogens have holistic effects that will support a lifestyle that engenders eroticism and passion for sexual satisfaction.
Because of this is it best to research the nutrients and unique constituents found in an adaptogen for insight in how it may support intimacy.
The circulation of warmth in the body can help to arouse sexual desire and support performance ^. Warming circulation tonics that support intimacy lifestyles are:
- Panax ginseng, for both men ^ and women ^
- Cinnamon is a classical warming tonic
- Male silk moth contains fatty acid lipids and proteolytic enzymes ^
The supply of raw materials for hormones is important to maintaining hormonal health from both saponins and phytosterols.
- Shatavari is a traditional women's intimacy tonic
- Saw Palmetto is a supplier of phytosterols that are like cholesterol
Some adapotogens are unique in their actions of supporting intimacy:
- Ashwagandha has been shown to support hormones in males ^.
- Eurycoma Longifolia for male hormonal health ^
Additional Essential Intimacy Supplementation: