by Jason Duke - Owner/Artisan
Fresh Content: December 17, 2020 21:48
A tonic superfood or an herb that is classically used as part of human sexuality as a combination of constituents that maintains genital reproductive health, healthy hormones, and supports physical performance. In herbalism, these herbs may be used to support and promote enjoyment of intimacy and fulfillment of sexuality with a partner.
Intimacy is a combination of different benefits, because adaptogens themselves have non-specific actions for the development of wellbeing. Therefore a healthy lifestyle with a complete diet and healthy relationships is necessary to fulfill wholesome intimacy in sexuality with a partner. Tonic adaptogens have holistic effects that will support a lifestyle that engenders eroticism and passion as part of sexual enjoyment with a partner.
Because of this is it best to research the nutrients and unique constituents found in an adaptogen for insight in how it may support intimacy.
The circulation and warmth of the body is important to genital health and physical performance. Warming circulation tonics that support intimacy lifestyles are:
- Panax ginseng, for both men and women
- Cinnamon is a classical warming circulation tonic
- Male silk moth contains fatty acid lipids and proteolytic enzymes
The supply of raw materials for hormones is important to maintaining hormonal health from both saponins and phytosterols.
- Shatavari is a traditional women's intimacy tonic
- Saw Palmetto is a supplier of phytosterols that are like cholesterol
Some adaptogens are unique in their actions of supporting intimacy:
- Ashwagandha has been shown to support hormones in males.
- Eurycoma Longifolia for male hormonal health
Additional Essential Intimacy Supplementation: