Deer Antler Velvet for Bodybuilding
April 06, 2019 15:12
Deer Antler Velvet is for Bodybuilder, Weightlifter and Physique Lifestyles
Deer antler velvet is made of the stuff that builds bodies.
Bodily tissues, such as muscle, bone and joints, crave the nutrition found within cartilaginous velvet antler. These raw materials that feed the body include:
- Protein and Collagen
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Unique Peptides such as Growth Factors
When deer antler velvet is consumed as part of a complete diet this above nutrition will assist the body with healing, regenerating and growing.
More about the necessary additional nutrition to make deer antler velvet work later on, but first there is more to deer antler velvet that is essential!
Such as easily absorbable essential minerals that are found in deer antler velvet which are vital to developing strength for lifting weights and developing physiques:
- Endocrine Function
- Muscle Contraction
- Nerve Stimulation
Deer Antler Velvet Contains Essential Minerals
Major minerals found in deer antler velvet:
All of these minerals have functions of supporting and maintaining health that the weightlifter, bodybuilder, and physique athlete will greatly appreciate.
The minerals found within deer antler velvet are vital to normal endocrine function, specifically concerning normal growth and efficient regeneration. Most important: calcium is critical to parathyroid gland function and the normal functioning of the whole endocrine system. The parathyroid glands, which are embedded in the neck along with the thyroid gland, support hormones concerning energy, regeneration and growth. A thyroid not only requires iodine, but a thyroid requires a functioning parathyroid which needs calcium.
Deer Antler Velvet Supports Pituitary Gland and Parathyroid Glands for Hormones
Deer antler velvet supports regeneration by its naturally occurring and included trace nanogram amounts of growth factors such as IGF-1, IGF-2 and cytokines. These hormone molecules communicate directly with the endocrine system and the pituitary gland. Zinc is also an important mineral in the thyroid, parathyroid, pituitary endocrine connection.
Deer antler velvet works by the combination of all its constituents to support normal endocrine function thus supporting the pituitary gland for growth and regeneration hormones. When the pituitary gland is supported by a functioning endocrine system, and by proper nutrition, the body will be able to work optimally.
Calcium and magnesium are essential to every muscular contraction in the body. Strength is the ability of a muscle to contract during the work of lifting weights; a lack of calcium limits muscle contraction that in turn hampers building a strong body.
- Calcium is necessary for muscle contraction
Deer Antler Velvet for Strength
After a muscle does work it must release its tissues to allow the circulation of blood to remove by-products of fatigue and support recovery. Magnesium maintains recovery and regeneration.
- Magnesium is necessary for muscle relaxation
Calcium and magnesium work together to make muscles work better!
Sometimes the only way to make progress is by doing more work and lifting more weight.
Deer antler velvet contains additional minerals that support nerve impulses and lifting technique for proper form and the stimulation of muscle groups for the best development.
- Sodium, Zinc and Phosphorus are highly electrical minerals that assist nerve impulses to support the contraction of more muscles in groups.
Sodium, zinc and phosphorus work with calcium to support the contraction of entire muscle groups required in compound exercises such as:
- Bench Press
Indeed, a few working sets of these exercises is all you need to develop all the major muscle groups for a fully developed and strong physique.
Deer Antler Velvet for Weightlifters and Powerlifters
Additionally, the mineral manganese is necessary for pliable muscles and joints, which means that manganese help muscles and joints maintain stretchable and flexible properties concerning efficient ranges-of-motion and proper posturing of muscle groups.
- Manganese is necessary for flexibility and posture
So, that’s it!
Time to get to work and reap the rewards of hard work!
Fine-tune The Physique Lifestyle
Deer antler velvet is an integral supplement that any hard-working and serious bodybuilder will include in their supplement program.
Specifically, enough needs to be taken often enough to keep this whole process going.
3 Packs of Deer Antler Velvet
This is an effective way to learn how to make deer antler velvet produce results. It contains all the constituents in an optimal formulation for the greatest overall support and maintenance. Most weightlifters, bodybuilders and physique athletes may take 3-6 droppers a day to receive enough of the important essential nutrition found in deer antler velvet. Consider taking at intervals such as with meals and before training:
- Breakfast – 1-3 droppers
- Before Training – 2-3 droppers
- Dinner - 1-2 droppers
Power Pack – This pack includes various deer antler velvet formulations for certain effects that are best programmed in specific ways. Please go to this page for specific programming.
- Deer Antler Velvet is a holistic anytime anywhere formulation.
- Power Velvet is a performance formulation that focuses on strength support
- Regen Elixir is a tonic superfood formulation for maximum endocrine support.
- Protein - time your deer antler velvet dose with a high quality protein food like meat and eggs or add additional protein with supplement like whey protein isolate which contains the muscle supporting amino acids known as the BCAA's and Glutamine.
- Vitamin D - vitamin D is an essential hormone that supports calcium absorption in the intestine and benefits the entire endocrine system.
- Iodine - iodine is necessary to support the endocrine system with calcium utilization. Whole food sources such as kelp are most absorbable.
- Fish and Flax Oil - omega 3 fats are essential to the endocrine system for the production of hormones in the body.
- Eggs – eggs contain everything to make a baby chick so it has enough added nutrition to help build a body, such as vitamins, including B12. Eggs are also high in phosphorus and work very well with deer antler velvet.
References for Deer Antler Velvet
- Alison Davidson: Deer Antler Velvet 2013
- Oregon State University: Linus Pauling Institute - Calcium
- Further References and Resources at Tonic Tinctures