Product ID: WIN1
The literal translations of the Chinese names of the two main adaptogens in this formula include "winter" in the traditional name. Asparagus tuber and the bulbous root known as Ophiopogon are the stars who are like the sweet cool fresh breeze of winter.
These roots contain constituents known to promote prostaglandins in the body that are responsible for coating our skin, inside and out. In addition they promote elasticity of joints, kind of like mechanical grease is used to reduce friction.
Formulating with Schisandra Berry and a small amount of Chinese Licorice root turn this tincture into a very delectable thirst quenching tonic. This tasty sweet formula will quickly become a favorite for those who are dried out and irritated. And for those who feel the need for some lung and joint lubrication.
The sweet cooling effects will calm and center the mind and heart. The succulent bulbs of Ophiopogon are known to be very calming and releasing to the heart and balancing to its rhythm, giving way to comfort with spirit.
Asparagus Tuber is known to lighten the foot and the spirit.
Paradise is right around the corner.
• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 2 pounds:1 quart - 57,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• September 1st 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA
Winter's Paradise Ingredients
- 85% Main Adaptogens
- Chinese Asparagus Tuber (tiān mén dōng - tuber asparagi cochinensis)
- Ophiopogon Root Tuber (mài mén dōng - tuber ophiopogonis japonici)
- 10% Assistant Tonic
- Schisandra Berry (wŭ wèi zĭ - fructus schisandrae chinensis)
- 5% Conductive Tonic
- Chinese Licorice Root (gān căo - radix glycyrrhizae)
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (30% by volume)
2oz. (60ml) Winter's Paradise Supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
Winter's Paradise Tincture is 1000mgs extract per 1ml dropper.