Product ID: LIO1
Lion's Mane is a medicinal mushroom, And a powerful brain tonic! It is unique for its digestive nerve-centering nootropic benefits.
Life necessitates the use of a medicinal mushroom supplement by everyone because of the benefits:
- Adaptogenic - Building to bodily vitality while reducing negative responses to stress
- Immune system - Strengthened by an abundance of polysaccharides and glucans
- Liver health - Enhances detoxification and assists regeneration of cells
All of this above is available with Lion's Mane, plus the cerebral advantages.
People must be mentally aware in many ways everyday; in order to:
- Make choices easier during demanding decisions
- Utilize increased comprehension
- Necessitate quick access to memory.
Lion's Mane balances the nervous system; it does so by:
- Calming the stomach
- Soothing nerve irritation
- Quieting mental chatter
There are two large clusters of nerves in the body that have a mutual relationship:
- The Gut
- The Brain
Lion's Mane has profound benefits to these areas of the body by reducing irritation and associated pain Polysaccharides and glucans unique to this species of mushroom remedy ineffective immune response and protect the coating of gastric lining in the gut and nerve cells in brain and spine.
Strengthening the stomach strengthens the nervous system and improves thinking.
It does so by diminishing an over-activated stress-response in the gut and allowing more energy to be used in the brain for cognition. Settles the stomach and quiets associated feelings of anxiousness and impulsive thinking.
Increases the capacity for learning and understanding;
Use promotes regeneration of nerves due to terpenoids which stimulate the production of peptides known as nerve growth factors (NGF). NGF is:
- Healing to Injured nerves
- Cognition becomes stronger
- Mental work stamina increases
Fortifies the nervous system,
And contains trace mineral salts that assist in nerve impulse transmission thereby directly increasing muscular nerve response and cognitive function.
- Stress response will decrease
- Distractions will be less bothersome
- Concentration will solidify ideas with more clarity
- Memory will be more easily accessible.
These tonic benefits require consistent consumption over periods of time where regeneration and health-promotion may be accomplished.
Table of Contents
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 2.5 pounds:1 quart - 75,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• June 25th 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Bend Oregon USA
Lion's Mane Specs
We source Lion's Mane Mushroom that is organically grown log cultivated from a grower-guided outdoor laboratory in the Pacific Northwest USA.
- Log cultivation produces a consistent supplement that will easily work without any natural variances that could impair potency. And all parts of the mushroom can be harvested for a high concentration of active constituents:
- Mineral salts
We formulate using a variety of extraction techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Harvesting at Times of Full Botanical Potency
- All Active Parts of the Mushroom are Included in the Formula
- Fruiting Body
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Additionally Activated for Easy Digestion
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Flash-steamed for Cracked Cell-walls to Release Chitin Bound Constituents
This formulation uses moderately-low alcohol, 35% by volume, so that it is high in active acids and may be taken everyday. See our homepage for more about our methods.
See below for more info about ingredients.
Lion's Mane Supplement Ingredients
- 100% Lion's Mane Mushroom (hericium erinaceus)
- Organic Hardwood Log Grown in the United States Pacific Northwest
- Grower-guided Outdoor Open Laboratory
- Fruiting body
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (35% by volume)
2oz. (60ml) supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
Lion's Mane dose is 1250mgs extract per 1ml dropper.