Product ID: RSH1
Reishi Mushroom is a relaxing tonic mushroom.
It has natural health imbuing feel-good properties that benefit everyone.
Reishi has a calm circulating effect that connects the body to the energy of Gaia or Mother Earth.
It gives a feeling that grounds the body straightaway due to the lipid compounds, known as triterpenes, which assist circulation for better oxygenation via the lungs to feed the nerves, heart, organs and glands. These lipids promote circulatory cleansing and reduce the by-products of daily activity, such as oxidation of dietary fats, toxins and other unwanted elements that must be metabolized in the liver.
Reishi is a de-stress mushroom
Reishi has a substantial antioxidant capacity that makes it effective against unstable and harmful molecules that may be produced or absorbed by the body. These antioxidants are known to protect the heart and vascular systems from possible damage due to normal circulatory metabolism.
And the combination of unique Reishi lipids and antioxidants supports proper oxygenation metabolism that causes a release of tension in the muscles and ligaments of the body. This process relaxes tightness in tissues throughout the body and frees up their fluids for circulatory detoxification.
In classic Chinese tonic herbalism taking Reishi calms us inwardly by releasing chest constriction, such as the intercostal muscles, allowing freer breathing for greater peacefulness and tranquility.
Reishi is a spiritual mushroom.
Fostering wisdom is a longevity benefit to Reishi supplementation. Ancient Daoist monks regarded Reishi mushroom as ‘the vegetable of spiritual potency.’ They drank the brewed liquor of this fungus into a vegetable soup and recognized its consumption as essential to daily eating; to support health and promote longevity.
Because of the aforementioned tonic properties, it promotes clarity of mind and optimal use of the five feeling senses of the body; as well as, heightened self-awareness and discriminatory faculties of the mind.
Reishi is a pre-emptive immune tonic that assists the body in overcoming everyday environmental exposure.
It contains a plentitude of large molecule glycans, also known as polysaccharides, which are shown to stimulate harmonized immunity for greater mobilization and readiness of the immune system for defense against biological invasion.
In addition, the immune response will be better able to recognize unwanted elements in the body for processing and release.
As part of a complete nutrition and supplement program Reishi will be enhanced by doing the following:
Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids: The unique lipids in Reishi are enhanced with the supplementation of Omega-3 fatty acids, such as those found in fresh sourced flax and chia seed oils. Concurrent supplementation of Omega-3 will supply the body with raw material to make associated compounds for lung, immune and heart function. Anywhere from 5-15 grams daily may be required for best benefit.
Citrus Bioflavonoids and Vitamin C: Very common antioxidants, such as hesperidin, rutin, and naringin (all found in citrus) and quercetin (found in apples), are readily available in supplements and food. These antioxidants work in synchrony with liver-enzymes to facilitate Reishi’s liver metabolism benefits. Large doses of Vitamin C are known to have immediate blood cleansing effects and will combine well with Reishi.
Table of Contents
• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1-3 droppers
• 1-9 droppers per day
• 2 pounds:1 quart - 57,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• September 1st 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA
Reishi Mushroom Specs
We source Reishi Mushroom from two places. We use organically grown log cultivated Reishi from a grower-guided outdoor laboratory in the Pacific Northwest USA and we also source from the northern foothills of China which is the only place that the type species Reishi (ganoderma lucidum) grows wild and far-away from polluting sources.
- Log cultivated Reishi's main benefit is that all parts of the mushroom can be harvested for a high concentration of active constituents; especially the polysaccharides. It also produces a consistent supplement that will easily work without any natural variances that could impair potency.
- Wild Reishi must be harvested sustainably, so only the fruiting body and its spores may be harvested wild. Wild food sources are higher in rare-earth elements which are known to make the human metabolism more efficient for greater longevity and well-being.
We formulate using a variety of extraction techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Harvesting at Times of Full Botanical Potency
- All Active Parts of the Mushroom are Included in the Formula
- Fruiting Body
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Additionally Activated for Easy Digestion
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Flash-steamed for Cracked Cell-walls to Release Chitin Bound Constituents
- Activated Polysaccharides for Easy Digestion and Assimilation
This formulation uses low alcohol, 25% by volume, so that it may be taken everyday and is high in the sweet tasting polysaccharides.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
See below for more info about ingredients.
Reishi Mushroom Supplement Ingredients
- 100% Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)
- 91% Organic Hardwood Log Grown in the United States Pacific Northwest
- Grower-guided Outdoor Open Laboratory
- Fruiting Body
- 9% Wild Harvested in the Northern Foothills of China
- Sustainably Gathered
- Fruiting Body
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (25% by volume)