Ginger root, that is of 'tonic' quality, is recognized by a strong spicy flavor that is felt throughout the entire body; it is the invigorating hot tingle that drives the energy and blood into circulation, therefore making ginger root a primo amplification tonic for any diet or lifestyle. The spiciness of ginger root will activate the immediate effects of any other tonic adaptogen when they are taken together concurrently; hence, the use of ginger root is a prerequisite to becoming a proficient tonic herbalist.*
Click Buttons to Navigate
Ginger Benefits and Uses*
Ginger Root Description
Number one grade ginger root is the finest quality which is selected for lowest fiber content and all sugar and spice making for a super-sweet and extra-hot tonic that demands the attention of aficionados.
Ginger root is a versatile tonic.
It amplifies the nutritive absorption of foods and supplements by promoting digestive juices and blood circulation in the stomach.* For this same reason, ginger root settles a stomach by restoring equilibrium and releasing tension in the digestive muscles.*
Interestingly, ginger root also even helps reduce the negative impact of caffeine and alcohol on our bodies and promotes recovery from their responsible use.* This is because ginger increases blood flow to-and-from the liver, thereby promoting liver detoxification function.*
It is important to learn to incorporate ginger root as an easy-to-use daily supplement for it's direct combination of noticeable health benefits:*
- Digestive Health*
- Food Absorption*
- Circulation and Heart Health*
- Liver Metabolism of Fats and Toxins*
As a tonic herbalist, ginger may be added to any program for increased benefits and effects of any particular tonic adaptogen.* Of notable benefit are when ginger is added to the supplementation of:
- In conjunction with any astragalus tonic for additional digestive benefits.*
- Additionally with any ginseng tonic to enhance the energy benefits.*
- In addition to any medicinal mushroom to increase absorption and potency of their effects.* Such as:
- To Digestapeel which has hawthorn and tangerine peels for the digestive and circulation benefits.*
- For promoting the benefits of Goji and/or Schisandra as a holistic booster for health and the enhanced learning of individual tonics.*
- With Male Silk Moth for extra fiery energy in promoting the vascular circulation benefits.*
Because of the super concentration of Black Ant, ginger is part of the formulation for increasing digestive absorption.*
Ginger Root Batch Specs
We formulate using a variety of extraction steps and techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Large #1 Grade Chinese Ginger Root
- All Active Parts of the Root Extracted and Preserved
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- This formulation uses moderate alcohol, 35% by volume, to capture the spiciness in full tonic potency.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
Ginger Root Supplement Ingredients
- Fresh and Dried #1 Grade Chinese Ginger Root (Zingber offiicinale)
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (35% by volume)
Ginger Root Dosage*
Recommended Dosage: 167 - 1,500 milligrams @ 1-3+ times a day*
Ginger Dosage Equation:
The dosage of most tonics work by bodyweight and activity level and dietary factors. The amount of ginger taken is dependent on bodyweight, but is dependent mostly on diet factors.
BW + AL + DF
- Bodyweight (BW) is the overall weight measured by a bathroom or locker room scale.
- Activity level (AL) is a relative unit based on the amount of work accomplished, stress-levels and fitness-intensity.
- Diet factors (DF) are based on how much calories and food is taken in, such as protein, fat and carbohydrates.
Estimated Daily Dosage:
BW = 1 dropper per ~100 pounds bodyweight
AL = + 0-1 droppers - 0 low/medium, 1 medium/high
DF = + 10 drops to 1 dropper for every meal/snack as desired
Example: 185lb person (BW = 1 dropper) who is travelling by plane (AL = 0-1 droppers) and is eating 3 meals on-the-road with 1 midafternoon snack (DF = 40 drops to 4 droppers) would have a functional dosage of ~2-6 droppers daily divided into 1-5 doses across the day.
Example is BW 1 + AL 0-1 + DF ~1-4 = ~2-6 droppers divided into several doses of 10-20 drops or entire droppers
To find a functional dose, start with a minimum dose of 10 drops to 1 dropper and work up to a functional dose.*
- 60 1ml droppers in a 2oz (60ml) bottle
- 1ml dropper = ~500 mgs ginger root extract
- 30 drops in a 1ml dropper
- 1 drop = ~17 mgs ginger root extract
Suggested Ginger Cycle:*
- Initial Phase = 1+ days
- Health Cultivation = ∞
Continuous consumption of ginger root is okay and may be used as one pleases.
How to take Ginger Root
Ginger may be taken anytime.*
- Use during meals and snacks to promote digestion.*
- Take with juices, protein shakes and any other beverage.*
- Add ginger root to any other tonic adaptogen.*
- While travelling as an aid to maintain wellbeing.*
Take as desired: consume on a continuous basis to develop the natural tonic benefits that build over time.* Some benefits are immediate and some results require consumption over several days and weeks to accomplish.*
Shake gently: secure the lid and turn the bottle over back-and-forth 3-5 times to evenly distribute the tincture. Do not over-shake as the vigorous mixing of air with the extract will oxidize and damage many of the necessary constituents for required dosage and potency.
By mouth: be warned! it's spicy hot! Hold the liquid under the tongue for 60-90 seconds and then swallow the rest of extract; doing so allows digestion to begin in the mouth and will take advantage of the activated multi-step extract so that many of the constituents will bypass digestion and enter the body through the mouth and throat.* Holding the extract also promotes better absorption and assimilation and elicits an immediate effect that is performance oriented*
Mix with water: squirt the drops or entire droppers into 2-4 oz. of water that is under 120*F. Water that is cool to lukewarm temperature is best to preserve the volatile and fragile constituents from being damaged and denatured which will reduce the potency of the extract.* Sip slowly to allow absorption in the mouth and throat.* This method makes it easier to become accustomed to the extract and to take larger doses of several different tinctures at once in a tonic program.*
For maximum potency: regularly consume the tincture within a period of 45 days; after 45 days of continuous consumption the extract may begin to gradually lose potency requiring a larger dosage to achieve similar benefit.* A bottle will generally last 10-30 days depending on dosage and concurrent supplementation programming.*
Benefits with tonics take time; taking enough consistently rewards health.
Further dosage reference: How to Take a Tonic Tincture
• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 1 pound : 1 quart - 28,500mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
•May 3rd 2019
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA
They are the most advanced supplements.
Multi-step custom-made extractions.
Click Buttons to Navigate
2oz. (60ml) Ginger Supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
Ginger Tincture is ~500mgs extract per 1ml dropper.