Chaga Mushroom Has These Key Benefits:
- Build immune function*
- Maintain stable energy levels*
- Promote detoxification of toxins and fatigue by-products*
- Support glands and adrenal hormones*
- Promote stress-resistance and recovery*
- Support liver function for fat and hormone metabolism*
- Promote healthy skin and skin repair*
- Enhance spiritual endurance and patience*
Benefits and Uses*
Chaga mushroom grows on birch trees while living in a mutual relationship of symbiosis that harmoniously protects, detoxifies, and nourishes the forest ecosystem for greater health and environmental resistance; chaga is the essence of purification that cleanses the body, mind and spirit for greater wellness and a deeper connection to life.
Chaga is a Pristine Immune Boosting, Detoxifying, and Vitalizing Medicinal Mushroom.
It is naturally found in untouched and unspoiled places.
It's health-giving properties are best understood from its life purpose. Like a living sponge, it absorbs the nutrition and energy of its surrounding environment through a mutual relationship with its host birch tree.
Chaga Nourishes and Heals the Forest; Keeping the Trees in the Forest Strong and Vital.
Chaga and its host birch tree have a truly symbiotic or mutual relationship: as it grows on the host tree, it exchanges health-boosting and protective juices which is full of nutritional sap and minerals that serve to protect the tree from environmental factors and nutrient deficiencies.
Chaga Supports Homeostasis in the Forest.
Unique nutrition that is retained and stored in chaga keep’s the host tree’s own immune system and fluid hydration metabolism pure and harmonized. In other words, each biological organism benefits from the other’s presence in its own ecosystem.
Mushrooms connect the forest like a nervous system.
Not only does the host tree become healthier, so does the surrounding forest via the mycelial network that extends throughout the soil into the rest of the forest. The mycelial network is the intelligent system of the ecosystem that has the ability to shuttle and send nutrition, such as enzymes and trace minerals, around the forest.
Chaga is king in the forest ensuring the health of the ecosystem!
Due to chaga’s outstanding harmonizing abilities, and the mushroom-mycelial-network’s ability to intelligently support and cleanse its own environment, the forest is collectively harmonized and purified; so it can easily adapt to changing or unexpected environmental conditions and contamination, while nourishing the weakest parts of the forest.
Chaga Supports Health.*
It harmonizes overall health and well-being; as it does in its own mutual relationship with the host tree collective.*
As an adaptogen, chaga normalizes the body towards balance for health, wellness, regeneration and healthy lifestyles.*
Consuming chaga carries its healing capacities over to those who ingest its tonifying, healing and regulating essence.*
Chaga protects the immune system, lessens the oxidative effects of environmental pollution, while neutralizing and purging toxins from food, air, and water.*
Chaga boosts the immune system in two main ways:*
- By clearing free-radicals and toxins via increasing liver enzymes.*
- By supplying large molecule sugars, known as polysaccharides, which strengthen immune cells.*
With these above actions chaga is cleansing, tonifying, and a health fortifying mushroom.*
Chaga is a Cellular Detoxification Powerhouse.*
This is because of its superb capacities for cleansing the body, where it cleans up excess free-radicals and toxins by directly enhancing liver-enzyme production; enzymes specifically used to counter the potential for free-radical and toxic damage to cells.*
Even the woody flavor of chaga supports liver and gallbladder health for stimulating bowel movements for the removal of toxins.*
Sustainably harvested and wood cultivated chaga are equally superior.
Both wild harvested and cultivated hardwood birch make superb chaga; both methods ensuring that the chaga uptakes the sap and stores large quantities of a wide-spectrum of bio-available common, trace and rare-earth minerals.
Organic Bio-Available Minerals are the Catalyst for Various Processes of the Body.*
In general, chaga’s minerals assist blood circulation through the kidneys while gently releasing stagnant and unprocessed dirty fluids from the body’s tissues, via the liver, bladder, and colon; without overtaxing the body’s own natural ecosystem.*
Here is a short list of many of the health promoting minerals found within hardwood chaga that are required to produce their necessary metabolic enzymes for tissue, gland and organ function and repair:*
- Potassium, calcium, magnesium, and sodium salts to assist fluid hydration, blood circulation and the contraction and relaxation capacities of muscle and vascular tissues.*
- Copper for blood circulation and vascular health.*
- Selenium for liver enzyme metabolism of toxins and heavy metals.*
- Chromium for spleen enzymes and glucose metabolism.*
- Zinc for its multitude of metabolic benefits, including immune support.*
- Germanium for increasing available oxygenation of tissues.*
- The Lanthanide series of minerals for longevity.*
Chaga Has More Unique Nutrients!*
Melanin is the most important pigment found in chaga that is found in its dark-brown encrusted exterior and a rich golden-orange interior.
Human hair, the iris of an eye, and the skin all contain melanin's dark-brown and golden-orange hues; the skin’s color deepening with these hues when exposed to the sun.
While melanin protects and heals the skin, it also regulates and regenerates adrenal function, and decalcifies the pineal gland.*
This makes the natural adjustment to life’s rhythms more effective, such as the cycles of sleep and wakefulness that are akin to the ebb and flow of the ocean’s tides.* Pineal gland clarity and decalcification helps our mind’s eye to see more clearly and to realize an abiding spiritual self.*
Chaga's Beneficial Properties are Easily Enhanced by Doing the Following:
- Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids: are some of the most important antioxidants that are known to have many health promoting benefits.* Chaga supplementation increases liver metabolism, boosting its ability to quickly cleanse and neutralize toxins and free-radicals, thereby freeing up minerals and enzymes for important detoxification, immune support, and healthy regeneration of tissues.* Additional vitamin c and bioflavonoids in supplemental form and from superfoods like berries will boost chaga's daily healing power.*
- Selenomethionine: is the most potent molecular version of supplemental selenium and is naturally found in Chaga.* It maintains cellular health and longevity and selenomethionine's higher vibrational charge state allows the liver to make numerous enzymes for effective detoxification and tissue purity.* In addition, selenium is required for the active daily regeneration of soft tissues and organs, such as the heart, lung and vascular system.* The multitude of aforementioned minerals, like copper and zinc, will co-factor with any additional supplemental selenomethionine.*
- Electrolytes: Chaga is high in electrolyte salts, such as potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium.* These maintain hydration during natural fluid flushing associated with detoxification.* So any further added electrolytes throughout the day, including B vitamins in a supplemental complex, will ensure proper hydration and stable energy levels.*
We source Chaga Mushroom from two places. We use organically grown log-cultivated Chaga from a grower-guided outdoor laboratory in the Pacific Northwest USA. We also source from the pristine birch forest of far northern Canada where one can find old-growth Chaga that is unpolluted.
Chaga Mushroom Is A Potent Medicinal †
We predominantly formulate with the sweeter and polysaccharide rich log-cultivated Chaga, so that this supplement is safer and easier-to-take for the long-term benefits.
Log cultivated Chaga has many advantages, with the main benefit being that one can harvest all parts of the mushroom for a high concentration of all constituents, especially the polysaccharides. It also produces a consistent supplement that will easily work without any natural variances found in wild Chaga that could impair potency, due to the attentive detail to cultivation in a controlled environment.
And lastly, cultivation allows us to harvest Chaga without injuring the necessary mutual relationship of chaga and the forest collective.
Old-Growth Wild Chaga must be harvested sustainably, due to the need for the intelligent mycelium to stay intact, so that, it may store and shuttle necessary enzymes and minerals around the ecosystem without being depleted; only the fruiting body and sclerotium may be harvested wild to prevent damaging the host tree and weakening the adaptability of the forest collective to natural factors found in the environment.
Old-growth wild Chaga is added to this formulation to increase the melanin content. Old-growth wild food sources are also higher in rare-earth minerals, such as the lanthanide series on the periodic table.
We formulate using a variety of extraction techniques for multi-step potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Harvesting at Times of Full Botanical Potency
- All Active Parts of the Mushroom are Included in the Formula
- Fruiting Body
- Mycelium (Not from wild harvest host tree)
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Additionally Activated for Easy Digestion
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Flash-steamed for Cracked Cell-walls to Release Chitin Bound Constituents
This formulation uses low alcohol, 25% percent by volume, so that it may be taken every day and is high in the sweet tasting semi-water-soluble polysaccharides.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
- 100% Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus)
- 88% Organic Hardwood Log Grown in the United States Pacific Northwest
- Grower-guided Outdoor Open Laboratory
- Fruiting Body
- 12% Wild Harvested in Old-Growth Birch Forest of Northern Canada
- Sustainably Gathered
- Fruiting Body
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (25% by volume)
Recommended Dosage: 333 – 3,000 milligrams @ 1-3 times a day*
- 60 1ml droppers in a 2oz (60ml) bottle
- 1ml dropper = ~1,000 mgs chaga mushroom Inonotus obliquus extract
- 30 drops in a 1ml dropper
- 1 drop = ~33 mgs chaga mushroom Inonotus obliquus extract
To find a functional dose, start with a minimum dose of 10 drops to 1 dropper and work up to a functional dose.* Many benefits of tonics come from consistent and continued use over a period of time.*
Suggested Chaga Cycle:*
- Initial Phase = 3-30 days
- Long Term = ∞
Continuous consumption of Chaga will yield increasing benefits over the time consumed; in other words, consistent daily consumption of Chaga at a functional dosage over the period of suggested time will increase health.*
After an initial cycle Chaga may be continued on-and-off as desired for the cultivation of health or traded-out for another tonic adaptogen superfood.*
How to Take
Chaga Mushroom may be taken anytime, overall daily consistency is best with medicinal mushrooms.*
The high amount of antioxidants within chaga will mobilize fat metabolism from tissue stores so it may be taken on an empty stomach.*
- Detox - consume on an empty stomach to promote liver and tissue detox.*
The addition of probiotics in the daily diet will further activate the constituents in the extraction for easy assimilation.*
Benefits with tonics take time; taking enough consistently rewards health †
Take as desired: consume on a continuous basis to develop the natural tonic and adaptogenic benefits that build over time.* Some benefits are immediate and some results require consumption over several days and weeks to accomplish.* A good tonic cycle is 45-90 days of a tonic adaptogen which will generate lasting health changes.*
Shake gently: secure the lid and turn the bottle over back-and-forth 3-5 times to evenly distribute the tincture. Do not over-shake as the vigorous mixing of air with the extract will oxidize and damage many of the necessary constituents for required dosage and potency.
By mouth: hold the liquid under the tongue for 60-90 seconds and then swallow the rest of extract; doing so allows digestion to begin in the mouth and will take advantage of the activated multi-step extract so that many of the constituents will bypass digestion and enter the body through the mouth and throat.* Holding the extract also promotes better absorption and assimilation and elicits an immediate effect that is performance oriented*
Mix with water: squirt the drops or entire droppers into 2-4 oz. of water that is under 120*F. Water that is cool to lukewarm temperature is best to preserve the volatile and fragile constituents from being damaged and denatured which will reduce the potency of the extract.* Sip slowly to allow absorption in the mouth and throat.* This method makes it easier to become accustomed to the extract and to take larger doses of several different tinctures at once in a tonic program.*
For maximum potency: regularly consume the tincture within a period of 45 days; after 45 days of continuous consumption the extract may begin to gradually lose potency requiring a larger dosage to achieve similar benefit.* A bottle will generally last 10-30 days depending on dosage and concurrent supplementation programming.*
Further dosage reference: How to Take a Tonic Tincture
• Multi-step Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 2 pounds:1 quart - 57,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• April 5th 2023
• 2 Years from manufacture
Expiration & Storage Information
Made In Oregon USA
Chaga Mushroom Tincture is ~1000mgs extract per 1ml dropper.
Questions and Answers
Common questions about Chaga Mushroom supplementation.
Please submit any question via our contact form.
Q: Why choose Chaga over other medicinal mushrooms?
A: Chaga is a wonderful detox mushroom that is the best choice to counteract environmental pollution. Unlike many western herbs, Chaga is tonic and promotes immune, glandular and organ health. Additionally, Chaga has a high amount of antioxidants and is an easy way to get a substantial dose in one to two droppers. The hydro-alcohol extract preserves these plant pigments very well and keeps them fresh.
Q: Do you use wild Chaga?
A: About 10% of the formula is wild Chaga. We prefer organic wood grown Chaga for consistency and a better tasting higher polysaccharide extract. Wild Chaga can have variances and depending on source and harvest.
Q: How does Chaga help the pineal gland?
A: Simply, Chaga, and to a similar extent Reishi, promote circulation and oxygenation of the glands in the body, including the brain. Antioxidants promote the health of capillaries, arteries and veins. Chaga contains melanin which supports pineal health. The combination of all these constituents and herbal actions makes it work.
Q: I get tired when I take Chaga, is this normal?
A: Chaga is a substantial stress-resistance tonic and will decrease the body's reaction to stress. Also, to get better results, be sure to eat something with Chaga as it may boost metabolism for rejuvenation.
Q: I truly love your products but I must inform you I have had two bottles of chaga in the last months that the applicator was not workable, therefore I had to pour the tonic at my own opinion and ended up using the bottle a lot earlier than I should have. Just informing you to let you know, thank you!
A: Do you mean the rubber bulb was not drawing the chaga up the tube?
Or, did you mean the end of the tube got clogged and needed to be rinsed out due to clumping at the bottom of the bottle? Because polysaccharides are semi-soluble in water, sometimes they clump, especially with extra-concentrated batches.
Feel free to pull the rubber bulb from the tube to clean it out and/or make sure the rubber bulb is fully attached to the tube with the rubber sealed around the big end.
That should help, we do try to check each dropper during bottling to see if they work. I'll let them know to keep an eye out for non-working droppers.