1. AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND TONIC TINCTURES
The Tonic Tinctures Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Tonic Tinctures.
The Tonic Tinctures Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Tonic Tinctures Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Tonic Tinctures reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Tonic Tinctures Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Tonic Tinctures Web Site.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our website tonictinctures.com may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Tonic Tinctures and Tonic Tinctures is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Tonic Tinctures is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Tonic Tinctures is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tonic Tinctures of the site or any association with its operators.
4. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Tonic Tinctures Web Site, you warrant to Tonic Tinctures that you will not use the Tonic Tinctures Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Tonic Tinctures Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the tonictinctures.com Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Tonic Tinctures Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Tonic Tinctures website.
5. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Tonic Tinctures Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- All contents of the Tonic Tinctures Web Site are: Copyright 2021 by Tonic Tinctures and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
- "With the exception of the main search engine bots such, the use of data-mining/extraction software or bots by any company that is not collecting data for a search engine is strictly forbidden. In particular the use of Picscout will be treated as 'hacking'."
- TERMINATION/ACCESS RESTRICTION
- TONIC TINCTURES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE TONIC TINCTURES WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. TONIC TINCTURES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein unless an agreement is made in writing between you and Tonic Tinctures. Tonic Tinctures is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Tonic Tinctures’ sole discretion.
- MATERIALS PROVIDED TO TONIC TINCTURES OR POSTED AT ANY TONIC TINCTURES WEB SITE
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Tonic Tinctures does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Tonic Tinctures specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Tonic Tinctures spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Tonic Tinctures.
- Tonic Tinctures has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Tonic Tinctures reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Tonic Tinctures reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.