• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-9 droppers per day
• 2 pounds : 1 quart - 60,000 mgs per 2oz. bottle
• September 1st 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA
Panax Ginseng Specs
We formulate using a variety of extraction steps and techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Panax Red Ginseng that is Garden Cultivated and Harvested at 6-10 Years for Full Botanical Potency
- Traditionally Formulated with Red Jujube to Enhance Tonic Potency
- All Active Parts of the Root Extracted and Preserved
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Steam Processed for Ginsenoside and Polysaccharide Activation and Easy Absorption
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Activated Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- This formulation uses low alcohol, 30% by volume, so that it may be taken every day, preferably during the morning meal and periods of activity.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
See below for more info about ingredients.
Panax Ginseng Supplement Ingredients
This is an exceptionally high-quality formulation of a variety of panax red ginseng roots and jujube dates.
Cultivating ginseng is done for quality and potency. Often known as ‘garden ginseng’ for the dedicated attentive care the plants receive over their 6-10 year growth cycle.
- 90% Steamed Panax Red Ginseng Roots
- 10% Red Jujube Dates
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (30% by volume)
2oz. (60ml) Panax Ginseng Supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
Panax Ginseng Tincture is 1000mgs extract per 1ml dropper.