Product ID: RGIN1
Panax Red Ginseng is a powerful energy tonic that boosts overall health and enhances our well-being.
Its name is derived from the Latin botanical word 'panacea', meaning ‘all-healing’.
In China, panax ginseng is called 'ren shen', meaning 'human root'; where it is commonly used and cultivated in gardens.
Ginseng has verve; the roots have the ability to ignite the fiery energy of the body and refresh the enthusiastic charge for eager living. And dedicated supplementation may illuminate deep compassion for a wholly positive outlook on life, love for oneself, others and the world.
Tonic herbalists have long known the power of ginseng roots and their properties to restore health and well-being.
The tonic effects of ginseng roots introduce vitality into three major organs: the stomach, lungs, and heart, facilitating their combined tonic benefits of digestion, breath, and circulation.
When Panax ginseng is regularly consumed, the physical body experiences increased aliveness, generating appetite, strengthening breathing and warming the heart-flow of energetic circulation, giving us gusto for work, exercise and play.
Taking red ginseng develops super-accelerated thought that leaves us ravenous for learning. It does so by supercharging the nervous systems and promoting perception with the associated five-senses, quickening mental abilities to gather and process information efficiently.
It makes us gregarious, and available for sharing time with friends while nurturing desires for the fondness of physical affection and intimacy.
Red ginseng arouses alertness.
In an ever-evolving and complex modern-world red ginseng enables us to react with speed, vigour, and grace.
Physical activity is invigorated; resulting in better performance and a sense of achievement. In-fact, a stable and strong physical body is crucial for brightening our dreams and living a prosperous life.
In other words, red ginseng is the best tonic for stimulating mental vigilance and a razor-sharp focused self-awareness. It catalyzes the mind for greater insight, by nimble thinking for remarkable versatility in attaining greater comprehension and intelligence; especially promoting mental endurance to expedite studying time and effort. Time is now our ally and we use it efficiently and effectively, as a result of red ginseng supplementation.
Specifically, the brain is activated into a higher energy-state by better oxygenation and more effective blood-flow to nerve-cells. Cerebral nerves become better able to asses complex thought by benefiting both logical left-brain and abstract right-brain thinking simultaneously for whole-brain thinking. This is where higher cognitive thought may be achieved concerning problem-solving and creative-imagination.
Ginsenosides are what make panax red ginseng work!
These are the main metabolically active constituents that give it unique intensity among tonics.
Ginsenosides have the overall effect of facilitating energy utilization and production in the body with direct effects on glycogen energy pathways, such as initiating glucose metabolism in cellular mitochondria, activating spleen enzymes, and rejuvenating glandular hormones.
They also combine with other starchy constituents found plentifully in ginseng roots, called polysaccharides. They call immune cells to action to fortify the entire immune system. Ensuring protective immune function allows the body to expend its energy on those various bodily processes that promote success in life.
There are dozens of different kinds of many ginsenosides found within the steamed red roots of ginseng; some stimulate and some relax, but they always encourage smooth energy.
These actions of ginsenosides and how they mobilize the human constitution are categorized in two main ways:
- The panaxatriol Rg group is strengthening and up-regulating to the metabolism and entire nervous system. They assist energy by warming circulation, facilitating glucose utilization and activating oxidation in the body. Nitric oxide with its circulation properties is a common and beneficial oxidant. Higher levels of Rg ginsenosides are found within Panax Ginseng.
- The panaxadiol Rb group is centering and down-regulating to the metabolism and entire nervous system. They manage nerve conductivity, assist vascular dilation, muscular tissue relaxation, and expedite the flow of immune fluids such as those that lubricate the lymph system. High levels of Rb ginsenosides are found within American Ginseng and semi-wild Panax Ginseng roots as found in Tonic Tincture’s Heaven Ginseng.
But ginseng supplementation doesn’t stop there!
The bitter-sweet flavor of panax red ginseng stimulates digestion. Herbalists understand how this works by flavors of the constituents found in ginseng roots and by how these flavors are prepared:
- The bitter flavor stimulates digestion of fats by the liver/gallbladder for energy that serves the body and brain.
- The sweet flavor initiates carbohydrate metabolisms that will be better mobilize glucose and glycogen by the muscles and organs.
Astragalus, commonly combined with ginseng, has exceptional protein digestion and metabolism benefits that will further enhance ginseng root supplementation by promoting vital restoration and enduring energy. This combination will greatly boost immunity during times of exertion by promoting quicker recovery of health and well-being after such times.
So, pull up a chair to a hearty meal and make panax ginseng work better for you.
The following three dietary protocols will ensure a gratifying 'ren shen' dining experience:
Probiotics: An existing healthy intestinal flora biome is essential to achieving full absorption of ginsenosides. They digest the difficult-to-absorb ginsenosides into easily absorbable metabolites for greater activity and increase success with ginseng root supplementation. Inclusion of probiotics in the daily diet will be of best nutritional practice, such as from cultured foods and quality supplements.
Antioxidants: Because boosting energy metabolism increases oxidation within the body it is necessary to better control the by-products of oxidative metabolism, known as free-radicals, with antioxidants. Digestapeel, Tummy Tonic, and Black Ant, which contain orange peels to direct energy throughout the body, are also antioxidant tonics that assist supplementation with panax red ginseng.
- All types of tea, including herbal, pair very well with ginseng.
- Tea leaves contains antioxidant polyphenols known as egcg that assist control of oxidation that increases during energy metabolism. Caffeine found in tea is synergistic with panaxatriol ginsenosides to increase the overall metabolism and cognitive benefits.
- Holy Basil is also a great non-caffeine addition that will help to direct energy throughout the body when combined with ginseng.
- Chamomile will increase the soothing actions of panaxadiol ginsenosides and promote serenity.
Hydration: Electrolyte minerals are required to properly hydrate with water and are very important during periods of increased metabolism due to greater use of cellular fluids gathering byproducts of metabolism that require removal from the body. Any electrolyte complex with common minerals, such as sodium, calcium, magnesium and more, will assist panax red ginseng supplementation, but the three wise choices of tonics to combine for this purpose are:
- Goji is a terrific berry-source antioxidant and high in potassium and other energy minerals that ensure active hydration with concurrent supplementation.
- Schisandra is another hydrating berry-source antioxidant like Goji and particular supplementation strengthens lung and heart circulation.
- Black Ant is a very good bug-source of adrenal and recovery electrolytes, such as zinc and copper, in addition to including black pigment antioxidants that assist higher oxidation rates from using more energy
Table of Contents
• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-9 droppers per day
• 2 pounds : 1 quart - 60,000 mgs per 2oz. bottle
• September 1st 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA
Panax Ginseng Specs
We formulate using a variety of extraction steps and techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Panax Red Ginseng that is Garden Cultivated and Harvested at 6-10 Years for Full Botanical Potency
- Traditionally Formulated with Red Jujube to Enhance Tonic Potency
- All Active Parts of the Root Extracted and Preserved
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Steam Processed for Ginsenoside and Polysaccharide Activation and Easy Absorption
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Activated Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- This formulation uses low alcohol, 30% by volume, so that it may be taken every day, preferably during the morning meal and periods of activity.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
See below for more info about ingredients.
Panax Ginseng Supplement Ingredients
This is an exceptionally high-quality formulation of a variety of panax red ginseng roots and jujube dates.
Cultivating ginseng is done for quality and potency. Often known as ‘garden ginseng’ for the dedicated attentive care the plants receive over their 6-10 year growth cycle.
The age refers to the time the root has spent during cultivation in the ground. Six years is recognized as a minimum for developing a balanced constituent profile and is also necessary to ensure enough of the rare-earth elements, such as germanium, which are recognized as important vitalizing minerals that enhance oxygenation and other metabolic processes such as glycogen metabolism.
Selected whole roots are used of 6 year grown Jilin (Kirin) (#1,#2,#3) and 10 year grown Shui Chu (#16 thru #80) grades. The numbers in the grading designate the size of the roots, of which we use a variety of panax red ginseng for various gardens for affordable consistent potency.
Further steaming with concentrated jujube date tea turns the roots red and is a method of pre-cooking activation that liberates the constituents easily for extraction through breaking down the cell-walls of the roots. Steaming additionally activates ginsenoside and polysaccharide potency and prepares them for easier absorption.
It is important to traditionally formulate panax red ginseng with red jujube dates to assist the tonic properties from their high amount of b energy vitamins, hydrating activity minerals, and flavonoids that calm nerve impulses and relax vascular tissue. It is necessary to increase nutrition during time of boosted metabolism. Additionally the flavonoids make ginseng more acceptable to the body over prolonged supplementation.
- 90% Steamed Panax Red Ginseng Roots
- 10% Red Jujube Dates
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (30% by volume)
2oz. (60ml) Panax Ginseng Supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
Panax Ginseng Tincture is 1000mgs extract per 1ml dropper.