Panax Red Ginseng Poster †
Panax Ginseng supports and maintains these main benefits:
- Energy for daily performance activities.*
- Cardiovascular performance.*
- Cognition, memory and sociability.*
- Immune function.*
- Digestive health and food assimilation.*
- Daily stress-resistance.*
- Healthy endocrine function.*
- Adrenal hormones.*
- Balanced testosterone production in males.*
- Balanced hormone production in women.*
- Healthy sexuality.*
- Male erection performance.*
- Female sexual interest.*
Table of Contents
Click Buttons to Navigate
Panax Red Ginseng Benefits and Uses*
Panax Red Ginseng Lifestyles*
Panax Red Ginseng Supplement Description
Panax ginseng is traditionally steamed red to enhance its bio-availability and potency concerning it's unique ginsenoside constituents that enliven 'qi' energy by promoting the circulation of blood and the stimulation of the entire nervous system; continuous use develops the hunger for food and living, strengthens the heart and encourages the radiant expression of spiritual endurance that develops a desire for achieving one's highest aspirations in life.*
Panax ginseng derives it's name from the Latin botanical word 'panacea', meaning ‘all-healing’ due to it's ability to raise vitality and promote feelings of increased wellbeing.*
In China, panax ginseng is called 'ren shen', meaning 'human root'; where it is commonly cultivated in mountain gardens, and used to vitalize the body, mind and spirit.*
Red panax ginseng is categorized as an energy tonic that vitalizes overall health and performance.* It supports a high-energy lifestyle oriented towards successful consistent performance in pursing personal endeavors.*
The panax species of ginseng has verve, which is the quality of being excited and vigorous, enabling an eager and purposeful approach to daily challenges.*
Tonic herbalists have long known the 'qi' power of panax ginseng roots.*
The tonic effects of ginseng roots vitalize three major organs:*
- Heart - Foremost considered a heart tonic that contains constituents in support of increased circulation throughout the organs, glands and muscles.*
- Lungs - More circulation around lungs supports greater cardio-respiratory performance via increased bodily oxygenation.*
- Stomach - Digestion and assimilation of nutrition necessitates blood-flow in-and-out of the digestive track which promotes energy from food and drink.*
When panax ginseng is regularly consumed, the physical body experiences increased aliveness, improved appetite, strengthened breathing, and a warming heart-flow of energetic circulation.*
As part of a healthy diet and lifestyle, panax red ginseng gives energy for thinking, working, exercising and intimacy.*
Red panax ginseng has a happy sociable energy about it, while also nurturing a desire for physical affection.*
Taking ginseng arouses alertness.*
Ginseng supports accelerated thought that facilitates learning.* It does so by making our nervous systems work more efficiently, promoting perception with the associated five-senses, and quickening our mental capacities that enable us to gather and process information more quickly and more efficiently.*
Specifically, it supports brain function and activates cognition from better blood-flow and oxygenation to nerve-cells.* Cerebral nerves become better able to asses complex thought by benefiting both logical left-brain and abstract right-brain thinking simultaneously for whole-brain thinking.* This is where higher cognitive thought may be achieved concerning problem-solving and creative-imagination.*
Ginsenosides are what make panax red ginseng work!*
Soapy fatty-like molecules naturally found in ginseng roots, called ginsenosides, are the main metabolically active constituents.* They facilitate energy utilization and production in the body with direct effects on glycogen energy pathways, such as initiating glucose metabolism in cellular mitochondria, activating spleen enzymes, and rejuvenating glandular hormones.*
Ginsenosides also combine with starchy polysaccharides to support immune function.* The combination of ginsenosides and polysaccharides fortify protective immune function which allows the body to prioritize energy expenditure on the various bodily processes for sustainable activity.*
There is a reason panax ginseng roots are steam cooked.*
The process of steaming panax ginseng roots until they turn red activates ginsenosides for greater efficacy.* Steaming also preserves the potency of the roots.
There are dozens of ginsenosides found within the steamed red roots of panax ginseng; some stimulate and some relax, but they always stimulate a part of the metabolism.* The actions of ginsenosides and how they mobilize the human constitution are categorized in two main ways:*
- The ‘panaxatriol Rg group’ is strengthening and up-regulating to the metabolism and entire nervous system.* They assist energy by warming circulation, facilitating glucose utilization by mitochondria, and activating oxidation for fat metabolism in the body.* Nitric oxide, with its vascular circulation benefits, is a common and beneficial oxidant supported by panax ginseng.* Higher ratios of Rg ginsenosides are found within Panax Ginseng.
- The ‘panaxadiol Rb group’ is centering and down-regulating to the metabolism and entire nervous system.* They manage nerve conductivity, support vascular and muscular tissue relaxation, and maintain healthy flow of immune fluids such as those that lubricate the lymph system.* High levels of Rb ginsenosides are found within American Ginseng and semi-wild Panax Ginseng roots, such as those found in Tonic Tincture’s Heaven Ginseng.
Classically, red ginseng is an important digestive tonic.*
The bitter-sweet flavor of panax red ginseng supports the digestive organs of the stomach, spleen and liver:*
- The bitter flavor stimulates digestion of fats by the liver and gallbladder for sustain long-lasting energy.*
- The sweet flavor initiates carbohydrate metabolism that improves mobilization of glucose and glycogen.*
The following four dietary protocols will ensure a gratifying 'ren shen' dining experience:*
Astragalus: Commonly combined with ginseng to promote energy and digestion.* Astragalus supports protein digestion that will facilitate circulation in concert with panax red ginseng supplementation.* This combination will greatly boost immunity during times of stress and exertion.*
Probiotics: An existing healthy intestinal flora biome is essential to achieving full absorption of ginsenosides.* Probiotics digest the difficult-to-absorb ginsenosides into easily absorbable metabolites for greater assimilation.* Inclusion of probiotics, such as cultured foods and quality supplements, into one’s daily diet will increase ginsenoside activity in the body.*
Antioxidants: Boosting energy metabolism increases oxidation within the body; therefore it is necessary to better control the by-products of oxidative metabolism, known as free-radicals, with antioxidants.* Digestapeel, Tummy Tonic, and Black Ant, which contain orange peels to direct energy throughout the body, are also antioxidant tonics that assist supplementation with panax red ginseng and will increase stamina.*
- All types of tea, including herbal, also pair very well with ginseng.*
- Tea leaves contain antioxidant polyphenols, known as EGCG, which assist control of oxidation.* Caffeine, found in tea, combines well with panaxatriol ginsenosides; thus increasing overall metabolism and cognitive benefits.*
- Holy Basil is a non-caffeine addition that will help to direct energy throughout the body when combined with ginseng.*
Hydration: Electrolyte minerals are required to properly hydrate with water and are very important during periods of increased metabolism; due to greater use of cellular fluids gathering by-products of fatigue that require removal from the body.* Any electrolyte complex with common minerals, such as sodium, calcium, magnesium and so on, will assist panax red ginseng supplementation, but the following three tonics will support hydration and concurrent ginseng supplementation:*
- Goji is a berry-source antioxidant and contains potassium and other energy minerals. Classically combined with ginseng.*
- Schisandra is another hydrating berry-source antioxidant and supports lung and heart circulation.*
- Black Ant is a bug-source of adrenal and recovery electrolytes, such as zinc and copper; in addition to including black pigment antioxidants that assist higher oxidation rates in the use of more energy.*
So, pull up a chair to a hearty meal and make panax ginseng work better for you!*
Panax Red Ginseng Batch Specs
We formulate using a variety of extraction steps and techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Panax Red Ginseng that is Garden Cultivated and Harvested at 6-10 Years for Full Botanical Potency
- Traditionally Formulated with Red Jujube to Enhance Tonic Potency
- All Active Parts of the Root Extracted and Preserved
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Steam Processed for Ginsenoside and Polysaccharide Activation and Easy Absorption
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Activated Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- This formulation uses low alcohol, 30% by volume, so that it may be taken every day, preferably during the morning meal and periods of activity.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
Panax Red Ginseng Ingredients
This is a high-quality formulation of a variety of panax red ginseng roots and jujube dates.
Cultivating ginseng is done for quality and potency. Often known as ‘garden ginseng’; for the dedicated attentive care the plants receive over their 6-10 year growth cycle.
The age refers to the time the root has spent in the ground during cultivation. Six years is recognized as a minimum for developing a balanced constituent profile of ginsenosides and is also necessary to ensure enough of the rare-earth elements such as germanium are present, which are recognized as important vitalizing minerals that enhance oxygenation and other metabolic processes such as glycogen metabolism.*
Selected whole roots are used of 6 year grown Jilin (Kirin) (#1,#2,#3) and 10 year grown Shui Chu (#16 thru #80) grades. The numbers in the grading designate the size of the roots, of which we use a variety of panax red ginseng from various gardens for affordable and consistent potency.*
Further steaming with concentrated jujube date tea turns the roots red and is a method of ‘pre-cooking activation’ that liberates the constituents easily for extraction through breaking down the cell-walls of the roots.* Steaming additionally activates ginsenoside and polysaccharide potency and prepares them for easier absorption or bioavailability.*
It is important to traditionally formulate panax red ginseng with red jujube dates to assist its tonic properties.* Jujube dates have B vitamins, hydrating minerals, and flavonoids that calm nerve impulses and relax vascular tissue.* Additionally, the flavonoids in jujube make ginseng more acceptable to the body over prolonged use.*
- 90% Steamed Panax Red Ginseng Roots
- 10% Red Jujube Dates
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (30% by volume)
Panax Red Ginseng Dosage*
Recommended Dosage: 500 – 3,000 milligrams @ 1-2 times a day*
Panax Red Ginseng Dosage Equation:
The dosage of most tonics work by bodyweight and activity level and dietary factors. The amount of panax red ginseng taken is highly dependent on activity levels.
BW + AL + DF
- Bodyweight (BW) is the overall weight measured by a bathroom or locker room scale.
- Activity level (AL) is a relative unit based on the amount of work accomplished, stress-levels and fitness-intensity.
- Diet factors (DF) are based on how much calories and food is taken in, such as protein, fat and carbohydrates.
Estimated Daily Dosage:
BW = 1 dropper per ~200 pounds bodyweight
AL = + 1-3 droppers - 1 low, 2-3 medium/high
DF = + 1 dropper for every 2500 kcal reached
Example #1: 160lb person (BW = 0 dropper) who is mountain biking an intermediate trail (AL = 2-3 droppers) and eats ~2750 kcals per day (DF = 1 dropper) would have a functional dosage of ~3-4 droppers daily divided into 1-3 doses across the day.
Example #1 is BW 0 + AL 2-3 + DF 1 = 3-4 droppers
Example #2: 185lb person (BW = 0 dropper) who is a full-time college student @ 4 classes per day (AL = 2-3 droppers) and eats ~2150 kcals per day (DF = 0 droppers) would have a functional dosage of ~2-3 droppers daily divided into 1-3 doses across the day.
Example #2 is BW 0 + AL 2-3 + DF 0 = 2-3 droppers
To find a functional dose, start with a minimum dose of 15 drops to 1 dropper and work up to a functional dose.* Many benefits of tonics come from consistent and continued use over a period of time.*
Panax Red Ginseng dropper:
- 60 1ml droppers in a 2oz (60ml) bottle
- 1ml dropper = ~1,000 mgs steamed panax red ginseng extract
Panax Red Ginseng drops:
- 30 drops in a 1ml dropper
- 1 drop = ~33 mgs streamed panax red ginseng extract
Suggested Panax Red Ginseng Cycle:*
- Initial Phase = 3-30 days
- Long Term = 30-90 days
- Optional Cycle-off Period = 30-90 days
Continuous consumption of Panax Red Ginseng will yield increasing benefits and performance results over the time consumed; in other words, consistent daily consumption of Panax Red Ginseng at a functional dosage over the period of suggested time will benefit health and boost performance.*
After an initial cycle Panax Red Ginseng may be continued on-and-off as desired for the long-term health and performance benefits or traded-out for another tonic adaptogen superfood.*
How to take Panax Red Ginseng
Panax red ginseng works best when taken with complete meals towards the beginning of the day, such as breakfast and/or before work and performance activity.*
The addition of probiotics in the daily diet will further activate the constituents, such as ginsenosides and polysacchrides, in the extraction for easy assimilation.*
Benefits with tonics take time; taking enough consistently rewards health.
Take as desired: consume on a continuous basis to develop the natural tonic and adaptogenic benefits that build over time.* Some benefits are immediate and some results require consumption over several days and weeks to accomplish.* A good tonic cycle is 45-90 days of a tonic adaptogen which will generate lasting health changes.*
Shake gently: secure the lid and turn the bottle over back-and-forth 3-5 times to evenly distribute the tincture. Do not over-shake as the vigorous mixing of air with the extract will oxidize and damage many of the necessary constituents for required dosage and potency.
By mouth: hold the liquid under the tongue for 60-90 seconds and then swallow the rest of extract; doing so allows digestion to begin in the mouth and will take advantage of the activated multi-step extract so that many of the constituents will bypass digestion and enter the body through the mouth and throat.* Holding the extract also promotes better absorption and assimilation and elicits an immediate effect that is performance oriented*
Mix with water: squirt the drops or entire droppers into 2-4 oz. of water that is under 120*F. Water that is cool to lukewarm temperature is best to preserve the volatile and fragile constituents from being damaged and denatured which will reduce the potency of the extract.* Sip slowly to allow absorption in the mouth and throat.* This method makes it easier to become accustomed to the extract and to take larger doses of several different tinctures at once in a tonic program.*
For maximum potency: regularly consume the tincture within a period of 45 days; after 45 days of continuous consumption the extract may begin to gradually lose potency requiring a larger dosage to achieve similar benefit.* A bottle will generally last 10-30 days depending on dosage and concurrent supplementation programming.*
Further dosage reference: How to Take a Tonic Tincture
• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-9 droppers per day
• 2 pounds : 1 quart - 60,000 mgs per 2oz. bottle
• August 12th 2019
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA
They are the most advanced supplements.
Multi-step custom-made extractions.
Click Buttons to Navigate
2oz. (60ml) Panax Red Ginseng Supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
Panax Red Ginseng Tincture is ~1000mgs extract per 1ml dropper.