Digestapeel Poster †
Digestapeel formula contains:
Hawthorn berry, leaf and flower
- Aged sundried tangerine peel
Digestapeel supports and maintains these main benefits:
- Digestive health and enzymes.*
- Protein assimilation.*
- Fat digestion.*
- Heart circulation and blood-flow.*
- Liver function and detoxification.*
- Antioxidant blood cleansing.*
- Assists removal of by-products of stress and fatigue.*
- Neutralize environmental toxins.*
Table of Contents
Click Buttons to Navigate
Digestapeel Benefits and Uses*
Digestapeel Supplement Description
Digestapeel is a sweet herbaceous formula that uses many parts of the hawthorn tree considered to have healing properties, such as the circulation boosting berry and leaf and the emotionally calming flower; the addition of aged tangerine peels relax the digestive track and promote the tonic benefits of digesting protein and fats more efficiently for optimal absorption.*
Digestapeel is a combination of hawthorn berry, leaf and flower along with two varieties of tonic grade aged tangerine peel.*
Hawthorn berry, leaf and flower comprise a large portion of this formulation which has the main benefits of supporting circulation, digestion and liver function.*
The hawthorn tree is traditionally known in Europe as the ’tree of the wee fairies’. The berries, called pixie's fruit, are said to dispel negativity and any feelings of hopelessness; indeed the circulatory benefits may make the body feel lighter and spritely.*
Nearly all parts of the tree, namely, the flower, leaves, and berries have tonic benefits:*
- Flower - Contains fragile volatile oily constituents which support vascular circulation and are soothing to nervous emotions that may effect digestion.*
- Leaf - Contains most of the active constituents, known as glycosides, than any other part of the tree, which are known to support coronary circulation and healthy heart rhythm.*
- Berry - Contains red colored antioxidant pigments with a bittersweet tasting constituents that support appetite and digestion which assists the breakdown of protein and fats along with a greater assimilation of nutrients.*
To ensure a complete digestive formula that is potent, both ripe and unripe, sun dried, aged blue-green tangerine peel is added in small amounts to support the gallbladder in the digestion of fats.* These common digestive benefits of aged tangerine peel clear sluggishness that may occur after eating a meal which may be experienced as a heavy feeling in the stomach.*
The antioxidant bioflavonoid constituents unique to aged tangerine peel release muscular tension and allow the circulation boosting properties of hawthorn to work better by supplying more oxygen and nutrients to the internal organs, such as the heart, lungs, liver, digestive system and the brain.*
One may find the Digestapeel formula clearing to the mind and calming to the emotions from greater overall circulation of nourishment and oxygenation.*
Digestapeel is best taken with food, including juices, protein shakes, snacks, and supplements for best results.*
Digestapeel Batch Specs
Fresh sourced organic harvested hawthorn berry, leaf and flower from Hungary and Chile are blended together and formulated with medicinal-grade Chinese tangerine peels which are sun-dried and aged.
This extraction is a flavorful sweet tasting delectable liquid extraction.
We formulate using a variety of extraction techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Harvesting at Times of Full Botanical Potency
- All Active Parts of the Botanicals are Extracted and Preserved
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Glycosides Included in Suspension
- Additionally Activated for Easy Digestion
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
This formulation uses moderate alcohol, 30% by volume, so that it may be taken with meals and have a fair portion of the volatile digestive and calming constituents.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
- 45% Main Tonic
- Hawthorn Berry - (Crataegus monogyna)
- Organically Grown in Hungary
- 40% Supportive Tonics
- Hawthorn Leaf and Flower - (Crataegus laevigata)
- Organically Grown in Chile
- 15% Conductive Tonics
- Sun-dried Aged Ripe Tangerine Peel
- Sun-dried Aged Unripe Blue-green Tangerine Peel
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (30% by volume)
Recommended Dosage: 250 – 1,500 milligrams @ 1-3 times a day*
Digestapeel Dosage Equation:
The dosage of most tonics work by bodyweight and activity level and dietary factors. The amount of Digestapeel formulation taken is mostly dependent on diet factors.
BW + AL + DF
- Bodyweight (BW) is the overall weight measured by a bathroom or locker room scale.
- Activity level (AL) is a relative unit based on the amount of work accomplished, stress-levels and fitness-intensity.
- Diet factors (DF) are based on how much calories and food is taken in, such as protein, fat and carbohydrates.
Estimated Daily Dosage:
BW = 1 dropper per ~225 pounds bodyweight
AL = + 0-2 droppers - 0 low/medium, 1 high
DF = + 1 dropper for every ~25 grams of protein and/or ~25 grams fat and/or ~650kcal reached
Example #1: 205lb person (BW = 0 dropper) who is working a full day in the office (AL = 0-1 droppers) and eats ~90 grams of protein and ~100 grams of fat and ~1750 kcals (DF = 2-4 droppers) would have a functional dosage of ~3-5 droppers daily divided into 1-3 doses across the day.
Example #1 is BW 0 + AL 0-1 + DF 2-4 = 2-5 droppers
To find a functional dose, start with a minimum dose of 15 drops to 1 dropper and work up to a functional dose.* Many benefits of tonics come from consistent and continued use over a period of time.*
- 60 1ml droppers in a 2oz (60ml) bottle
- 1ml dropper = ~500 mgs Digestapeel formulation
- 30 drops in a 1ml dropper
- 1 drop = ~17 mgs Digestapeel formulation
Suggested Digestapeel Cycle:*
- Initial Phase = 1-14 days
- Long Term = 30-90 days
- Optional Cycle-off Period = 1-7 days
Continuous consumption of Digestapeel will yield immediate digestive and circulatory benefits and produce cumulative results over the time consumed; in other words, consistent daily consumption of Digestapeel at a functional dosage over the period of suggested time will increase health and wellness benefits.*
After an initial cycle Digestapeel may be continued on-and-off for long-term supplementation health benefits or traded-out for another tonic adaptogen superfood.*
How to take Digestapeel
Digestapeel is a digestion and circulation tonic that may be taken with the largest meal of the day and/or taken anytime food is eaten.*
- Meals - Best time to take Digestapeel is with meals, 15-20 minutes before or after or during will suffice for maximum digestive benefit.*
Benefits with tonics take time; taking enough consistently rewards health.
Take as desired: consume on a continuous basis to develop the natural tonic and adaptogenic benefits that build over time.* Some benefits are immediate and some results require consumption over several days and weeks to accomplish.* A good tonic cycle is 45-90 days of a tonic adaptogen which will generate lasting health changes.*
Shake gently: secure the lid and turn the bottle over back-and-forth 3-5 times to evenly distribute the tincture. Do not over-shake as the vigorous mixing of air with the extract will oxidize and damage many of the necessary constituents for required dosage and potency.
By mouth: hold the liquid under the tongue for 60-90 seconds and then swallow the rest of extract; doing so allows digestion to begin in the mouth and will take advantage of the activated multi-step extract so that many of the constituents will bypass digestion and enter the body through the mouth and throat.* Holding the extract also promotes better absorption and assimilation and elicits an immediate effect that is performance oriented*
Mix with water: squirt the drops or entire droppers into 2-4 oz. of water that is under 120*F. Water that is cool to lukewarm temperature is best to preserve the volatile and fragile constituents from being damaged and denatured which will reduce the potency of the extract.* Sip slowly to allow absorption in the mouth and throat.* This method makes it easier to become accustomed to the extract and to take larger doses of several different tinctures at once in a tonic program.*
To find a functional dose, start with a minimum dose of one dropper (or less) and work up to a functional dose.* Many benefits of tonics come from consistent and continued use over a period of time.*
For maximum potency: regularly consume the tincture within a period of 45 days; after 45 days of continuous consumption the extract may begin to gradually lose potency requiring a larger dosage to achieve similar benefit.* A bottle will generally last 10-30 days depending on dosage and concurrent supplementation programming.*
Further dosage reference: How to Take a Tonic Tincture
• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 1 pounds : 1 quart - 28,500mgs equivalent per 2oz. bottle
• August 30th 2019
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA
They are the most advanced supplements.
Multi-step custom-made extractions.
Click Buttons to Navigate
2oz. (60ml) Digestapeel Supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
Digestapeel Tincture is 500mgs extract per 1ml dropper.