Black Ant Formula Contains:
- Black Ant
- Schisandra Berry
- Aged Tangerine Peel
- Turmeric Root
- Ginger Root
Black Ant Formula Has These Key Benefits:
- Support daily stress resistance and stress recovery*
- Maintain stable long-lasting energy levels*
- Promote physical strength*
- Build immune function*
- Promote digestion of fats for energy and protein assimilation*
- Support active liver detoxification during exercise and work*
- Promote healthy genitals and male and female intimacy*
- Promote healthy hormones*
- Adrenal and sex hormones*
- Balanced hormones in males and females.*
Benefits and Uses*
Type: Polyrhachis Vicina Roger
Cultures: Asian, Polynesian and Indian
Sources: China, India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Southeast Asia.
The subtropical species of edible black ants are found throughout Asia where they have been commonly consumed as food and supplements for thousands of years.
Black ants were once given as a gift to Chinese emperors, to show them respect, gratitude or admiration and to promote a long productive life while ruling their empires. Still very popular in China, they are used as a nutritious addition to foods and bottled drinks, low alcohol wines and powder capsules.
Edible black ant is a unique adaptogenic superfood that is a quick-acting rejuvenative tonic that has a broad and profound range of health benefits; black ant is a highly nutritive food that strengthens adrenals, maintains calm nerves, promotes protein metabolism and regeneration, supports joint flexibility, ensures physical strength, enhances stress-resistance, promotes hormonal health and fortifies immunity.*
Black Ant Was Reserved as Food for The Earthly Gods of China!
Since the times of ancient China and before the three kingdoms, emperors used the Polyrhachis varieties of edible black ant as a tonic to strengthen their physical health and well-being.*
Some say these emperors, who were considered incarnations of divine spirits, would consume black ant to boost their overall energy, promote immunity, and invigorate their physical intimacy.*
Holistic and Grounding Highly Nutritive Tonic Herb for Kings (And Queens)!*
Black ant significantly improves nutrient density in the diet for better overall health and performance.*
Many Constituents are in Black Ant:
- Black Pigments - powerful antioxidant that supports liver enzyme function and detoxification.*
- Protein and Peptides - including all essential amino acids.*
- Volatile Oil and Lipids - nerve health and concentration support.*
- Creatine and Creatinine- stored in muscle tissue for instant energy and strength.*
- Trace Minerals - High levels of zinc for immunity, energy, hormones and nerve function, as well as having important levels of selenium for recovery, tissue regeneration and liver enzyme function and detoxification.*
Hydroalcohol Tincture Extraction for Maximum Potency and Preservation
Alcohol is required to preserve the lemon-tasting volatile oils and black pigments of ant which are some of the most unique constituents that are responsible for its potent energy effects of increased stamina, concentration, and balanced nerves.*
Black ant from northeastern China's Changbai mountain region are sourced and batched with all the vital nutrients using a multi-step extraction.
Black Ant Is A Versatile Addition To Any Supplement Program †
Black ants are extracted into a base activation and assimilation formula of extracted aged tangerine peel, turmeric, ginger and schisandra, black ant is cold extracted through multiple steps yielding a plasma goo. Additional fresh-crushed and micronized ant is added into the plasma suspension for additional nutrients such as amino acids, peptides and lipids.
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Harvesting at Times of Full Botanical Potency
- Including Sun-drying and Sorting
- All Active Parts of the Black Ants are Extracted and Preserved
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Activated for Easy Digestion and Assimilation
This formulation uses moderately-low alcohol, 30% by volume, so that it may be taken at any time for benefits.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
- 80% Edible Black Mountain Ant (sp. Polyrhachis Vicina Roger)
- 12% Supporting Tonics
- Schisandra Berry
- Aged Tangerine Peel
- 8% Activation Tonics
- Turmeric Root
- Ginger Root
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (30% by volume)
Recommended Dosage: 750 – 4,500 milligrams @ 1-3 times a day*
Black Ant dropper:
- 60 1ml droppers in a 2oz (60ml) bottle
- 1ml dropper = ~1,500 mgs black polyrhachis vicina ant extract
Black Ant drops:
- 30 drops in a 1ml dropper
- 1 drop = ~50 mgs black polyrhachis vicina ant extract
Black Ant Dosage Equation:
The dosage of most tonics work by bodyweight and activity level and dietary factors. The amount of Black Ant taken is highly dependent on activity level.
BW + AL + DF
- Bodyweight (BW) is the overall weight measured by a bathroom or locker room scale.
- Activity level (AL) is a relative unit based on the amount of work accomplished, stress-levels and fitness-intensity.
- Diet factors (DF) are based on how much calories and food is taken in, such as protein, fat and carbohydrates.
Estimated Daily Dosage:
BW = 1 dropper per ~150 pounds bodyweight
AL = + 1-5 droppers - 1 low, 2-3 medium, 3-5 high
DF = + 1 dropper for every 75 grams fat or ~1500kcals
Example #1: 135lb person (BW = 0-1 dropper) who is going for a walk on a day-off (AL = 1 dropper) who eats ~60 grams of fat and ~1750kcals (DF = 1 dropper) would have a functional dosage of ~2-3 droppers daily divided into 1-3 doses across the day.
Example #1 is BW 0-1 + AL 1 + DF 1 = 2-3 droppers
Example #2: 195lb person (BW = 1 dropper) who is doing circuit-style weight-training with compound exercises (AL = 3-5 droppers) who eats ~200 grams of fat and ~3000 kcals (DF = 2-3 droppers) would have a functional dosage of ~6-9 droppers daily divided into 1-3 doses across the day.
Example #2 is BW 1 + AL 3-5 + DF 2-3 = 6-9 droppers
To find a functional dose, start with a minimum dose of 15 drops to 1 dropper and work up to a functional dose.* Many benefits of tonics come from consistent and continued use over a period of time.*
Suggested Black Ant Cycle:*
- Initial Phase = 3-30 days
- Long Term = ∞
- Optional Cycle-off Period = 2-14 days
Continuous consumption of Black Ant will yield increasing benefits and performance results over the time consumed; in other words, consistent daily consumption of Black Ant at a functional dosage over the period of suggested time will increase health and performance.*
After an initial cycle Black Ant may be continued on-and-off as desired for long-term tonic adaptogen superfood supplementation.*
How to Take
Black Ant is a versatile tonic superfood that may be freely taken anytime to support adaptation to stress.* Overall Black Ant supports non-stimulating lasting stamina of all physical activities and maintains homeostasis balance of bodily functioning.*
- Performance - 15-30 minutes before physical activity, especially strenuous and strength oriented exercise and work.*
- Meals - consume around meal time to support nerve recovery and adrenal restoration.*
Benefits with tonics take time; taking enough consistently rewards health †
Take as desired: consume on a continuous basis to develop the natural tonic and adaptogenic benefits that build over time.* Some benefits are immediate and some results require consumption over several days and weeks to accomplish.* A good tonic cycle is 45-90 days of a tonic adaptogen which will generate lasting health changes.*
Shake gently: secure the lid and turn the bottle over back-and-forth 3-5 times to evenly distribute the tincture. Do not over-shake as the vigorous mixing of air with the extract will oxidize and damage many of the necessary constituents for required dosage and potency.
By mouth: hold the liquid under the tongue for 60-90 seconds and then swallow the rest of extract; doing so allows digestion to begin in the mouth and will take advantage of the activated multi-step extract so that many of the constituents will bypass digestion and enter the body through the mouth and throat.* Holding the extract also promotes better absorption and assimilation and elicits an immediate effect that is performance oriented*
Mix with water: squirt the drops or entire droppers into 2-4 oz. of water that is under 120*F. Water that is cool to lukewarm temperature is best to preserve the volatile and fragile constituents from being damaged and denatured which will reduce the potency of the extract.* Sip slowly to allow absorption in the mouth and throat.* This method makes it easier to become accustomed to the extract and to take larger doses of several different tinctures at once in a tonic program.*
For maximum potency: regularly consume the tincture within a period of 45 days; after 45 days of continuous consumption the extract may begin to gradually lose potency requiring a larger dosage to achieve similar benefit.* A bottle will generally last 10-30 days depending on dosage and concurrent supplementation programming.*
Further dosage reference: How to Take a Tonic Tincture
• Multi-step Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-9 droppers per day
• 3 pounds into 1 quart - 144,000mgs per 2oz. bottle
• 30-90 day cycles 2-3 times annually
• March 23rd 2023
• 2 Years from manufacture
Expiration & Storage Information
Made In Oregon USA
Black Ant Tincture is ~1500mgs extract per 1ml dropper
Questions and Answers
Common questions about Black Ant supplementation.
Please submit any question via our contact form.
Q: What does Black Ant taste like?
A: Black ants have a rich lemony flavor that we accentuate by formulation with citrus peels, turmeric and ginger to assist absorption and make it more palatable.
Q: Why do you add other tonics and herbs to Black Ant?
A: Black ants are high essential nutrition and proteins that are difficult to fully digest in the gut. The additional tonics and herbs support increased assimilation and overall energy and more satisfying benefits and effects. In essence, they make Black Ant a terrific rejuvenation and stress-resistance tonic.
Q: When is the best time to take Black Ant?
A: Anytime. Before work and exercise to promote stamina, strength and stress-resistance. After work or exercise to promote recovery. Consider timing doses around meals with protein or while drinking a protein shake. Also, you may easily combine Black Ant with any other tonic to boost their overall benefits, such as a ginseng or deer antler velvet.
Q: Can I take Black Ant with Power Velvet for the gym?
A: Yes, this is a terrific combo to promote strength and stamina and resist fatigue during exercise. Black Ants have creatine and other anaerobic forms of energy in them that give instant energy to muscle. Take before a meal earlier in the day to prepare for a workout later in the day. Better yet, take with a creatine or pre-workout to enhance their benefits. Black Ant is quite versatile.