• Multi-step Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 2.5 pounds:1 quart - 75,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• August 12th 2022
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Oregon USA
Lion's Mane Mushroom Tincture is 1250mgs extract per 1ml dropper.
Questions and Answers
Common questions about Lion's Mane supplementation.
Q: How many servings per bottle?
A: Depends on dosage. At once a day with an average dose of 2 droppers a day a bottle will last a month. Some days you may take more or less, but for most people a bottle will last 2-4 weeks. What is important is to be consistent with the dosages over the month for best results. See dosage guidelines for more info. Be sure to check out the bulk deals where you can save 10% on 2 bottles or 15% on 3 bottles to run a good cycle for 1 -2 months.
Q: After taking 1 Dropper Lion's Mane for 3 Days I have Upset Stomach?
A: Upset stomach is common when taking supplements without enough water and food. Discontinue for a couple days and start again, be sure to drink enough fluids and take your Lion's Mane with complete meals for best results. Also you may want to take your Lion's Mane dropper in some water. See How to Take a Tonic Tincture for more info.
Q: Thank you for such a quick reply. I was taking it with a full meal, but I will retry after a couple of days. It's nice to know there's great support behind the product.
A: Okay, maybe it is a detox action as other clients have reported the same. Sometimes clients report that this may happen to their digestive track. Be sure to eat enough quality protein in the full meal and perhaps add a digestive tea to settle the stomach like ginger or chamomile or peppermint or any combination of these.
Q: Is the 2.5lbs of Lion's Mane to quart dry mushrooms or fresh fruiting bodies?
A: Batch Specs are here.
Here is more in-depth info about all of our medicinal mushrooms:
- Hardwood log grown fruiting body, mycelium, sclerotium (reishi includes spore)
- Dried to remove all water for more concentration
- Sliced to prepare for flash steaming
- Flash Steamed to break-down hard cell-walls called chitin
- Slow Grind Powdered to preserve constituents and prepare for complete extraction
- Multi-step Extraction that includes all constituents with heat applied to final separate step of polysaccharide extraction