Turmeric Formula Contains:
- Fresh Turmeric Roots - Organic
- Fresh is higher in antioxidants than dried
- Dried Turmeric Roots - Organic
- Dried is good for digestion and liver health
Turmeric Has These Key Benefits:
- Supports heart, circulation, and vascular health.*
- Supports liver function and detoxification*
- Assists removal of fatigue and stress by-products*
- Assists removal of environmental toxins*
Relief of minor aches, soreness and discomfort in joints and muscles*
- Promotes digestive health*
- Supports immune system function*
- Promotes flexibility and assists healing*
- Maintains healthy hormones*
- Supports overall well-being*
Benefits and Uses*
Turmeric, an herb that is a member of the ginger family, is a common spice which has profound medicinal qualities for promoting health and well-being.*
Curcumin is a Powerful Antioxidant.*
Curcumin is unique to turmeric that supports immune function and tissue cleansing functions in the body, while also promoting healing.*
Dried turmeric root concentrates many of the constituents for easy preservation and is used as an aromatic bitter spice in many dishes, especially Indian dishes.*
Fresh turmeric root a has a bright yellow-orange color when sliced and has a higher antioxidant potency than the dried root.* This is because the yellow-orange colored polyphenols are fat-soluble and have not been exposed to air which oxidizes them like a cut apple when it turns brown.*
Turmeric Promotes Circulation and Detoxification.*
Turmeric works by promoting circulation throughout the entire body and building antioxidant functions in individual cells and the liver to cleanse tissues, glands, muscles, and joints of the by-products of fatigue and environmental toxins.* The build-up of metabolic by-products, created during activity and stress, may aggravate tissues and cause minor soreness, minor swelling, aches and discomfort, which can detoxified from the tissues, glands, muscles and joints, to assist recovery and healing.*
Turmeric Oxygenates the Body.*
Turmeric aids the immune and detoxification systems by creating and maintaining optimal internal bodily health.* Turmeric promotes healthy oxygenation of tissues, organs, glands, and the brain for greater overall well-being, including cognition, sports performance, flexibility and recovery rest times.*
Turmeric Maintains Fat Burning.*
Greater oxygenation and antioxidant capacities allow the body to burn fat from food and bodily stores for energy.* Fat requires a lot of oxygen to burn into energy, like a car engine, and the process of fat-burning releases lots of biochemicals that can aggravate tissues, which are detoxified by the antioxidants and nutrients in turmeric.*
Turmeric Is A Necessary Medicinal Spice †
Tonic Tinctures formulates using a variety of extraction steps and techniques for multi-step potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Both Fresh Harvested and Dried Organically Grown Turmeric Root
- All Active Parts of the Root Extracted and Preserved
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Moderate alcohol, 35% by volume, to capture and freshly preserve the antioxidant pigments.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
- Both Dried and Fresh Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) Organic
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (35% by volume)
Recommended Dosage: 167 - 1,500 milligrams @ 1-3+ times a day*
Turmeric Dosage Equation:
Tonic dosages work by bodyweight, activity levels, and dietary factors. The amount of turmeric taken is dependent on bodyweight but is dependent mostly on diet factors.
BW + AL + DF
- Bodyweight (BW) is the overall weight measured by a bathroom or locker room scale.
- Activity level (AL) is a relative unit based on the amount of work accomplished, stress-levels, and fitness-intensity.
- Diet factors (DF) are based on how much calories and food is taken in, such as protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
Estimated Daily Dosage:
BW = 1 dropper per ~100 pounds bodyweight
AL = + 0-2 droppers - 0 low/medium, 1 medium/high
DF = + 1 dropper for every meal/snack as desired
Example: 185lb person (BW = 1 dropper) who is jogging (AL = 1 dropper) and is eating 3 meals with 1 midafternoon snack (DF = 1-4 droppers total) would have a functional dosage of ~3-6 droppers daily, divided into 3-5 doses across the day.
Example is BW 1 + AL 1 + DF ~1-4 = ~3-6 droppers divided into several doses.
To find a functional dose, start with a minimum dose of 10 drops to 1 dropper and work up to a functional dose.*
- 60 1ml droppers in a 2oz (60ml) bottle
- 1ml dropper = ~500 mgs turmeric root extract
- 30 drops in a 1ml dropper
- 1 drop = ~17 mgs turmeric root extract
Suggested Turmeric Cycle:*
- Initial Phase = 1+ days
- Health Cultivation = ∞
Continuous consumption of turmeric root is safe.
How to Take
Turmeric may be taken anytime.*
- Use during meals and snacks to promote digestion*
- Take with juices, protein shakes and any other beverage*
- Add turmeric root to any other tonic adaptogen*
- Before physical activity to assist performance of muscles and joints*
- After physical activity to assist recovery*
Benefits with tonics take time; taking enough consistently rewards health †
Take as desired: Consume on a continuous basis to develop the natural tonic benefits that build over time.* Some benefits are immediate and some results require consumption over several days and weeks to accomplish.*
Shake gently: Secure the lid and turn the bottle over back-and-forth 3-5 times to evenly distribute the tincture. Do not over-shake, as the vigorous mixing of air with the extract will oxidize and damage many of the necessary constituents for required dosage and potency.
By mouth: Hold the liquid under the tongue for 60-90 seconds and then swallow the rest of extract. Doing so allows digestion to begin in the mouth and will take advantage of the activated multi-step extract, so that many of the constituents will bypass digestion and enter the body through the mouth and throat.* Holding the extract in the mouth also promotes better absorption and assimilation, eliciting an immediate effect that is performance oriented*
Mix with water: Squirt the drops or entire droppers into 2-4 oz of water that is under 120*F. Cool to lukewarm water is best to preserve the volatile and fragile constituents from being damaged and denatured which will reduce the potency of the root extract.* Sip slowly to allow absorption in the mouth and throat.* This method makes it easier to become accustomed to the extract and to take larger doses of several different tinctures at once in a tonic program.*
For maximum potency: Regularly consume the tincture within a period of 45 days. After 45 days of continuous consumption, the extract may begin to gradually lose potency, requiring a larger dosage to achieve similar benefit.* A bottle will generally last 10-30 days, depending on dosage and concurrent supplementation programming.*
Further dosage reference: How to Take a Tonic Tincture
• Multi-step Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 1 pound : 1 quart - 28,500mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• October 5th 2022
• 2 Years from manufacture
Expiration & Storage Information
Made In Oregon USA
Turmeric Tincture is ~500mgs extract per 1ml dropper.
Questions and Answers
Common questions about Turmeric supplementation.
Please submit any question via our contact form.
Q: When is the best time to take turmeric?
A: Turmeric is best taken anytime, but many will find that it will work best with meals and/or snacks since it is digestive. Turmeric will help absorption of all other foods and supplements taken at the same time. Feel free to combine with other tonics to make them work better!