• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 2 pounds:1 quart - 57,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• September 1st 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA
Chaga Mushroom Specs
We source Chaga Mushroom from two places. We use organically grown log-cultivated Chaga from a grower-guided outdoor laboratory in the Pacific Northwest USA. We also source from the pristine birch forest of far northern Canada where one can find old-growth Chaga that is unpolluted.
We predominantly formulate with the sweeter and polysaccharide rich log-cultivated Chaga, so that this supplement is safer and easier-to-take for the long-term benefits.
Log cultivated Chaga has many advantages, with the main benefit being that one can harvest all parts of the mushroom for a high concentration of all constituents, especially the polysaccharides. It also produces a consistent supplement that will easily work without any natural variances found in wild Chaga that could impair potency, due to the attentive detail to cultivation in a controlled environment.
And lastly, cultivation allows us to harvest Chaga without injuring the necessary mutual relationship of chaga and the forest collective.
Old-Growth Wild Chaga must be harvested sustainably, due to the need for the intelligent mycelium to stay intact, so that, it may store and shuttle necessary enzymes and minerals around the ecosystem without being depleted; only the fruiting body and sclerotium may be harvested wild to prevent damaging the host tree and weakening the adaptability of the forest collective to natural factors found in the environment.
Old-growth wild Chaga is added to this formulation to increase the melanin content. Old-growth wild food sources are also higher in rare-earth minerals, such as the lanthanide series on the periodic table.
We formulate using a variety of extraction techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Harvesting at Times of Full Botanical Potency
- All Active Parts of the Mushroom are Included in the Formula
- Fruiting Body
- Mycelium (Not from wild harvest host tree)
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Additionally Activated for Easy Digestion
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Flash-steamed for Cracked Cell-walls to Release Chitin Bound Constituents
This formulation uses low alcohol, 25% percent by volume, so that it may be taken every day and is high in the sweet tasting semi-water-soluble polysaccharides.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
See below for more info about ingredients.
Chaga Mushroom Ingredients
- 100% Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus)
- 88% Organic Hardwood Log Grown in the United States Pacific Northwest
- Grower-guided Outdoor Open Laboratory
- Fruiting Body
- 12% Wild Harvested in Old-Growth Birch Forest of Northern Canada
- Sustainably Gathered
- Fruiting Body
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (25% by volume)
2oz. (60ml) Chaga Mushroom Supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
Chaga Mushroom Tincture is 1000mgs extract per 1ml dropper.