Power Velvet Poster †
Power Velvet Uses*
Blog Post - What is Deer Antler Velvet?
Power Velvet Lifestyles*
Power Velvet Specs
From world-wide farms, we source humanely and respectfully harvested deer antler velvet that is prepared with industry approved, safe, and quick velveting removal methods ^ with appropriate techniques for the deer. This process is overseen by veterinarians and includes government over-site of animal welfare; improperly done velveting is illegal and unnecessary in a marketplace with over 2,000,000 pounds sold annually world-wide.
We formulate using a variety of extraction techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol Used Together for 99.9% constituent content
- Constituents in Fluid Suspension for Maximum Absorption
- Semi-soluble Peptides Suspension in Water Extract
- Cold Processed where appropriate to preserve the integrity of the fragile constituents
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives. No Fillers, No additives
See our homepage for more about our methods.
See below for more info about ingredients.
Power Velvet Ingredients
- 100% Deer antler velvet
- 55% sp. Cervus Nippon Temminck - Plum Blossom Deer
- 45% sp. Cervus Elaphus Linnaeus - Red Deer
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (45% by volume)
• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 1 pound:1 quart - 57,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• December 24th 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA