Deer Antler Velvet Capsules
Deer Antler Velvet Capsules Poster †
Deer Antler Velvet Capsules Uses*
Deer Antler Velvet Capsules Supplement Summary
Look and Feel Better Inside and Out.*
These capsules have a wide-spectrum of nutrition and constituents that benefit an active lifestyle while supporting bodily tissues and joint health.*
Further down-the-page we compare encapsulated powder and liquid extracts.
Here is what you can expect from deer antler velvet powder supplementation:
- Digestive, Joint, Bone and Skin Health - High in collagen, natural peptides and bio-active minerals that support gut, joint, bone and skin health.*
- Collagen for digestive track health and better food absorption.*
- Increase tendon and ligament flexibility while promoting the desire to exercise.*
- Protect, rejuvenate and repair joints, muscles and skin from wear-and-tear.*
- Nourish bone health with calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and other minerals in bio-available ratios for best bone assimilation.*
- Stamina - Promotes balanced adrenal function while supporting healthy glucose metabolism.*
- Clear thinking and lasting energy.*
- Anti-fatigue adrenal support.*
- Immunity - Maintains immune system function and reduces the overall effects of stress upon the body.*
- Generally supports immune system function.*
- Maintain consistent action in taking on bigger challenges in life.*
- Red Blood Cells - Provides constituents that support bone marrow and increasing red blood cells for greater oxygenation of organs and muscles.*
- Holistic deep long-lasting energy.*
World Supply of Velvet Antler is Plentiful and Affordable for Everyday Consumption.
Annual world-wide production of deer antler velvet exceeds two million pounds a year with New Zealand being the largest government regulated industry.
New Zealand raises red deer which produce affordable large-sized antlers for harvest; our capsules are predominantly New Zealand industry sourced red deer velvet antler. Additionally we add just the right amount of the more costly Asian plum deer variety for stamina support.*
We personally powder the velvet antler fresh so that it has not dried-out or begun to oxidize before consumption.
Slow grinding deer antler velvet avoids the generation of excess heat from degrading the potency. Immediate encapsulation prevents oxidation.
Dosage is 2-4 capsules with your daily meals.
The more consistent and frequent you take the powder, the more its benefits and effects will build over time.* These capsules are an easy-to-swallow-size for convenience and comfort.
Note: Differences between Liquid and Capsules
How deer antler velvet is taken modifies its effects due to liquids being partly absorbed in the mouth sublingually with some of the extract bypassing digestion.
The capsules are gradually digested as an easy-to-take holistic superfood nutritional supplement full of essential constituents that support stamina, digestion, bodily tissues, adrenals, blood-health and immunity.*
The liquids are quickly absorbed therefore they are quicker in action and more supportive in performance, joint discomfort, muscular strength, blood-circulation, growth and regeneration hormonal support.*
You may combine capsules with the liquid versions of deer antler velvet, thereby gaining access to the immediate effects of the liquids when desired with the addition of greater amounts of gradually absorbed nutritional support.*
Deer Antler Velvet Capsules Lifestyles*
Deer Antler Velvet Capsules Specs
From world-wide farms, we source humanely and respectfully harvested deer antler velvet that is prepared with industry approved, safe, and quick velveting removal methods ^ with appropriate techniques for the deer. This process is overseen by veterinarians and includes government over-site of animal welfare; improperly done velveting is illegal and unnecessary in a marketplace with over 2,000,000 pounds sold annually world-wide.
See below for more info about ingredients.
Deer Antler Velvet Supplement Ingredients
- 100% Deer antler velvet
- Vegetarian Capsules
• 2-4 500mg capsules
• 4-12 capsules per day
• June 15th 2019
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA