Guarana Has These Key Benefits:
- Promotes energy and fat-burning*
- Supports breathing health*
- Maintains adrenal health*
- Maintains a healthy bodyweight*
- Sweetened with stevia leaf for a tasty tincture
- Contains very high amounts of caffeine, along with other stimulant constituents, such as theobromine, xanthine, and guaranine.
Benefits and Uses*
Guarana seeds are named after the indigenous Guaraní tribe in Eastern Paraguay and Brazil who are native to the Amazonian rainforest where the guarana vines grow.* When the ripe fruit splits open a seed that resembles a black eyeball is revealed giving Guarana a distinct appearance.* The Guaraní include the seeds as part of their diet, as medicine, within rituals, and in celebrations.*
Guarana is an Energy Tonic High in Caffeine.*
The main constituents responsible for Guarana working are the red catechin pigment antioxidants, caffeine, theobromine, and xanthine constituents.* Guaranine is a unique alkaloid similar to caffeine that is responsible for long-lasting endurance.*
Guarana contains an average of about 5% caffeine by weight, which is the highest known caffeine containing plant part in the world.*
Guarana's Red Color Pigments are Antioxidants.*
The antioxidant pigments and other lipids in guarana seeds support cognition and breathing health for greater oxygenation and increased metabolism of carbohydrates and fats in diet and from bodily stores.
Guarana Promotes Long-Lasting Endurance.*
Guarana is an adrenal tonic that helps to reduce fatigue during times of work, exercise, celebration, intimacy, and other daily activities when taken as part of a complete diet and with meals and substantial snacks.*
Guarana Assists Weight-Loss.*
The fat-burning stimulating constituents in Guarana assist the release of fats from bodily fat stores for metabolism into energy so that they may be included in a weight-loss lifestyle for maintaining a healthy bodyweight.*
Guarana Is A Classic Energy Tonic †
Tonic Tinctures formulates using the classic single step extraction method for a traditional and potent tincture:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Wild-Crafted Guarana Seed
- All Active Parts of the Seed Extracted and Preserved
- Sweetened with Stevia Leaf Extract for a Tasty Tincture
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Moderate-low alcohol, 30% by volume, so that the extract may easily taken.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
- Guarana Seed (Paullinia cupana) Wild-crafted, Brazil
- Stevia Leaf Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) Organic, China
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (30% by volume)
Recommended Dosage: 10-90 drops @ 1-3 times a day*
To find a functional dose, start with a minimum dose of 10 drops and work up to a functional dose.* Many people will find 1/2 to 1 dropper (15-30 drops) of Guarana tincture to suffice for the benefits.*
- 30 1ml droppers in a 1oz (30ml) bottle
- 30 drops in a 1ml dropper
Approximate Caffeine Content:*
Guarana contains an approximate amount, on average, of 5% caffeine by weight; therefore caffeine content will vary by batch, but an approximate amount may be deduced.
Estimated caffeine in one (1) dropper:
- ~ 24mg (milligrams) of caffeine per dropper
Estimated caffeine in one (1) drop:
- ~ 0.80mg (milligrams) of caffeine per drop
Suggested Guarana Cycle:*
- Health Cultivation = 3-30 days
Continuous consumption of Guarana is safe, but do not overconsume at one time or with too many consecutive doses. As with any strong stimulant do not consume within 6-8 hours of rest and bedtime. Use good judgement and sense with any stimulant medicinal herbs and beverages. Consume in moderation.
How to Take
Guarana is best taken during the day, especially towards the beginning of the day.*
- Take before work and exercise to promote energy and reduce fatigue and the perception of stress.
- Use during morning and mid-day meals and snacks to promote long-lasting endurance.*
Benefits with tonics take time; taking enough consistently rewards health †
Take as desired: Consume on a continuous basis to develop the natural tonic benefits that build over time.* Some benefits are immediate and some results require consumption over several days and weeks to accomplish.*
Shake gently: Secure the lid and turn the bottle over back-and-forth 3-5 times to evenly distribute the tincture. Do not over-shake, as the vigorous mixing of air with the extract will oxidize and damage many of the necessary constituents for required dosage and potency.
By mouth: Hold the liquid under the tongue for 60-90 seconds and then swallow the rest of extract. Doing so allows digestion to begin in the mouth and will take advantage of the activated single-step extract, so that many of the constituents will bypass digestion and enter the body through the mouth and throat.* Holding the extract in the mouth also promotes better absorption and assimilation, eliciting an immediate effect that is performance oriented*
Mix with water: Squirt the drops or entire droppers into 2-4 oz of water that is under 120*F. Cool to lukewarm water is best to preserve the volatile and fragile constituents from being damaged and denatured which will reduce the potency of the extract.* Sip slowly to allow absorption in the mouth and throat.* This method makes it easier to become accustomed to the extract and to take larger doses of several different tinctures at once in a tonic program.*
Further dosage reference: How to Take a Tonic Tincture
• Classic Single-step Hydroalcohol
• 10-30 drops or 1 dropper
• 10-90 drops 1-3 times per day
• 1 part herb : 2.5 parts menstruum
• September 5th 2022
• 2 Years from manufacture
Expiration & Storage Information
Made In Oregon USA
Guarana Tincture Extraction Ratio is 1:2.5.
Questions and Answers
Common questions about Guarana supplementation.
Please submit any question via our contact form.