Goji Has These Key Benefits:
- Highly nutritive; containing many vitamins and minerals*
- Supports liver function*
- Assist removal of fatigue and stress by-products*
- Detoxifies environmental toxins*
- Promotes clear eyes and vision*
- Support skin repair and regeneration*
- Build immune function*
- Supports overall well-being*
Benefits and Uses*
Goji berries are a concentrated nutritional blood tonic bursting with plant-derived vitamins and minerals, along with unique constituents that support immunity and glandular function for a holistic vitalizing superfood that supports daily health; although everyone will benefit, goji is often added to supplementation programs to promote the effectiveness of 'qi' energy adaptogens and adrenal tonics for uncompromising sustaining power.*
Goji is a Nutrient-Packed Sweet Succulent Berry.*
They make a perfectly enjoyable thick concentrated syrup that may be taken anytime by anyone for health benefits.*
The berries are grown in the foothills of China, hand-picked and sun-dried on sheets to preserve them and activate the nutrients in the skins.
The orange-red color of goji berries is because of a plant-pigment called lycopene and high amounts of carotenoids, which are precursors to vitamin A.*
Goji is traditionally used as a nutritive tonic that nourishes the eyes, for clarity and eyesight.*
The berries lend lycopene antioxidants to support the skin, promote blood health, and liver function.* They rejuvenate the organs and glands from long-term consistent consumption.*
Sweet Goji Syrup †
Large sized goji berries are extracted in a variety of steps that yield a delectable sweet syrup that quenches the thirst.
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Harvesting at Times of Full Botanical Potency
- Including Sun-drying and Sorting
- All Active Parts of the Berry are Extracted and Preserved
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Activated Polysaccharides for Easy Digestion and Assimilation
This formulation uses low alcohol, 25% by volume, so that it may be taken at any time for tonic wellness.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
- Goji Berries (Lycii) - Organic
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (25% by volume)
Recommended Dosage: 500 – 3,000 milligrams @ 1-3 times a day*
Goji Dosage Equation:
The dosage of most tonics work by bodyweight and activity level and dietary factors. The amount of goji taken is dependent on bodyweight and diet factors.
BW + AL + DF
- Bodyweight (BW) is the overall weight measured by a bathroom or locker room scale.
- Activity level (AL) is a relative unit based on the amount of work accomplished, stress-levels and fitness-intensity.
- Diet factors (DF) are based on how much calories and food is taken in, such as protein, fat and carbohydrates.
Estimated Daily Dosage:
BW = 1 dropper per ~100 pounds bodyweight
AL = + 0-2 droppers - 0-1 low/medium, 1-2 medium/high
DF = + 1 dropper for every ~1000-1500 kcal reached
Example #1: 120lb person (BW = 1 dropper) who is going for a moderate trail-hike (AL = 0-1 dropper) and eats ~1850 kcals (DF = 1 dropper) would have a functional dosage of ~3 droppers daily divided into 1-3 doses across the day.
Example #1 is BW 1 + AL 1 + DF 1 = ~3 droppers
Example #2: 210lb person (BW = 2 droppers) who is going for a jog on a day-off (AL = 0-1 dropper) and eats ~2500 kcals (DF = 1-2 droppers) would have a functional dosage of ~3-5 droppers daily divided into 1-3 doses across the day.
Example #2 is BW 2 + AL 0-1 + DF 1-2 = ~3-5 droppers
To find a functional dose, start with a minimum dose of 15 drops to 1 dropper and work up to a functional dose.* Many benefits of tonics come from consistent and continued use over a period of time.*
- 60 1ml droppers in a 2oz (60ml) bottle
- 1ml dropper = ~1000 mgs goji berry extract
- 30 drops in a 1ml dropper
- 1 drop = ~33 mgs goji berry extract
Suggested Goji Cycle:*
- Initial Phase = 3-30 days
- Long Term = ∞
- Optional Cycle-off Period = 1-7 days
Continuous consumption of Goji will yield increasing benefits and results over the time consumed; in other words, consistent daily consumption of Goji at a functional dosage over the period of suggested time will increase health and wellness benefits.*
After an initial cycle Goji may be continued on-and-off for long-term supplementation health benefits or traded-out for another tonic adaptogen superfood.*
How to Take
Goji is the easiest tonic to take.
- Take with food or on an empty stomach any time of the day.
- Use Goji as a recovery tonic from exercise or work by taking it after activity to boost recovery.
- Take Goji before bed to promote rest and regeneration.
- Use Goji with coffee and tea and energy drinks to derive better lasting energy.
- Take Goji with any tonic to increase the benefits of any tonic taken with it.
Benefits with tonics take time; taking enough consistently rewards health †
Take as desired: consume on a continuous basis to develop the natural tonic and adaptogenic benefits that build over time.* Some benefits are immediate and some results require consumption over several days and weeks to accomplish.* A good tonic cycle is 45-90 days of a tonic adaptogen which will generate lasting health changes.*
Shake gently: secure the lid and turn the bottle over back-and-forth 3-5 times to evenly distribute the tincture. Do not over-shake as the vigorous mixing of air with the extract will oxidize and damage many of the necessary constituents for required dosage and potency.
By mouth: hold the liquid under the tongue for 60-90 seconds and then swallow the rest of extract; doing so allows digestion to begin in the mouth and will take advantage of the activated multi-step extract so that many of the constituents will bypass digestion and enter the body through the mouth and throat.* Holding the extract also promotes better absorption and assimilation and elicits an immediate effect that is performance oriented*
Mix with water: squirt the drops or entire droppers into 2-4 oz. of water that is under 120*F. Water that is cool to lukewarm temperature is best to preserve the volatile and fragile constituents from being damaged and denatured which will reduce the potency of the extract.* Sip slowly to allow absorption in the mouth and throat.* This method makes it easier to become accustomed to the extract and to take larger doses of several different tinctures at once in a tonic program.*
For maximum potency: regularly consume the tincture within a period of 45 days; after 45 days of continuous consumption the extract may begin to gradually lose potency requiring a larger dosage to achieve similar benefit.* A bottle will generally last 10-30 days depending on dosage and concurrent supplementation programming.*
Further dosage reference: How to Take a Tonic Tincture
• Multi-step Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 2 pounds:1 quart - 57,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• August 22nd 2022
• 2 Years from manufacture
Expiration & Storage Information
Made In Oregon USA
Goji Tincture is 1000mgs extract per 1ml dropper.
Questions and Answers
Common questions about Goji supplementation.
Please submit any question via our contact form.
Q: Where do you source your Goji berries from?
A: We select high-grade large berry Goji from the interior foothills of China, called Ningxia, where it is native and naturally grows. Asian cultures believe that it is important to source herbal tonics from traditionally recognized native sources due to environmental factors, such as the soil, altitude and temperature; in the case of Goji, this is the foothills of the Himalayan mountains. They are carefully hand-picked to avoid bruising the fragile skins. Next, they are then sun-dried on-site to preserve and activate their nutrition. We further extract them by a custom cold and heated multi-step process that is best for making Goji work.