• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 2.5 pounds:1 quart - 75,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• September 1st 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA
Lion's Mane Specs
We source Lion's Mane Mushroom that is organically grown log cultivated from a grower-guided outdoor laboratory in the Pacific Northwest USA.
- Log cultivation produces a consistent supplement that will easily work without any natural variances that could impair potency. And all parts of the mushroom can be harvested for a high concentration of active constituents:
We formulate using a variety of extraction techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Harvesting at Times of Full Botanical Potency
- All Active Parts of the Mushroom are Included in the Formula
- Fruiting Body
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Additionally Activated for Easy Digestion
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Flash-steamed for Cracked Cell-walls to Release Chitin Bound Constituents
This formulation uses moderately-low alcohol, 35% by volume, so that it is high in active acids and may be taken everyday. See our homepage for more about our methods.
See below for more info about ingredients.
Lion's Mane Supplement Ingredients
- 100% Lion's Mane Mushroom (hericium erinaceus)
- Organic Hardwood Log Grown in the United States Pacific Northwest
- Grower-guided Outdoor Open Laboratory
- Fruiting body
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (35% by volume)
2oz. (60ml) Lion's Mane Supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
Lion's Mane Tincture is 1250mgs extract per 1ml dropper.