Product ID: CHG1
Chaga is a pristine tonic mushroom.
It is naturally found in untouched and unspoiled places. Like all mushrooms, it absorbs, like a living sponge, the nutrition and energy of its surrounding environment through the mutual relationship with its host birch tree.
Chaga and its tree have a symbiotic relationship: as it grows on the host tree, it exchanges health-boosting and protective juices, full of nutritional sap and minerals.
Chaga keep’s the host tree’s own immune system and fluid hydration metabolism pure and harmonized. In other words, each biological organism benefits from the other’s presence in the ecosystem.
Not only does the host tree become healthier and heartier, so does the surrounding forest via the mycelial network that extends throughout the soil into the rest of the forest. The mycelial network is the intelligent nervous system of the ecosystem that shuttles information and nutrition, such as enzymes and trace minerals, around the forest.
Due to Chaga’s outstanding harmonizing abilities, and the mushroom-mycelial-network’s ability to intelligently cleanse its environment, the forest is collectively purified and harmonized; gaining the ability to adapt to environmental conditions and contamination while nourishing the weakened parts of the forest.
Chaga regulates the body for healthy living and healthful regeneration.
Like all things that we eat and drink, consuming Chaga carries this healing capacity over to those who imbibe its essence.
It strengthens the immune system, lessens the oxidative effects of environmental pollution, while neutralizing and purging toxins, from food, air, and water.
Chaga boosts the immunity in two main ways:
- By clearing free-radicals and toxins via increasing liver enzymes.
- By supplying benign large molecule sugars, known as polysaccharides, which strengthen immune cells.
Therefore, Chaga is considered a cleansing and fortifying mushroom.
It harmonizes overall health and facilitates greater overall well-being - as it does in its own mutual relationship with the host tree collective.
Chaga is a detoxification powerhouse that is safe to take and vitalizing to the body.
This is because of its superb capacities for cleansing the body, where its gobbles up free-radicals and toxins by directly enhancing liver-enzyme production; enzymes specifically used to counter the potential for free-radical and toxin damage to cells.
In addition, Chaga’s woody flavor stimulates the bowels for healthy movements and the concurrent liver release of processed toxins.
The best Chaga is both wild harvested and hardwood birch cultivated: growing on healthy wood; it uptakes the sap and stores large quantities of a wide-spectrum of bio-available common, trace and rare-earth, minerals.
In general, the common bio-available minerals assist blood circulation through the kidneys while gently releasing stagnant and unprocessed dirty fluids from the body’s tissues, via the liver, bladder, and colon without overtaxing the body’s own natural ecosystem.
Here is a short, but not all-inclusive, list of many of the health promoting minerals, found within hardwood Chaga, that are required to produce their necessary metabolic enzymes for tissue, gland and organ function:
- Potassium, calcium, magnesium, and sodium salts to assist hydration, blood circulation and the contraction/relaxation capacities of muscle and vascular tissues.
- Copper for blood circulation and vascular health
- Selenium for liver enzyme metabolism of toxins and heavy metals
- Chromium for spleen enzymes and glucose metabolism control
- Zinc for its multitude of metabolic benefits, including immune support
- Germanium for increasing available oxygenation of tissues
- The Lanthanide series for increasing longevity and reducing aging
The most important pigment in Chaga is Melanin which is found in its dark-brown encrusted exterior and a rich golden-orange interior.
Human hair, the iris of an eye, and the skin all contain melanin's dark-brown and golden-orange hues; the skin’s colour deepening with these hues when exposed to the sun.
While melanin protects and heals the skin, it also regulates and regenerates adrenal function, and decalcifies the pineal gland
A decalcified pineal gland functions better and allows the natural adjustment to life’s rhythms more effectively, such as the cycles of sleep and wakefulness that are akin to the ebb and flow of the ocean’s tides. Pineal gland clarity helps our mind’s eye to see more clearly and develop an abiding spiritual self.
Chaga is easily enhanced by doing the following:
- Vitamin C and Bioflavinoids are some of the most important antioxidants that are known to have many health promoting benefits. Due to increases in liver metabolism while supplementing with Chaga, this organ will greatly benefit at quickly cleansing and neutralizing toxins and free-radicals, thereby freeing up minerals and enzymes for important detoxification, immune support, and healthful regeneration of tissues.
- Selenomethionine is the most potent molecular version of supplemental selenium and is naturally found in Chaga. Its higher vibrational state allows the liver to make a plethora of enzymes for effective detoxification and tissue purity. In addition selenium is required for the active daily regeneration of soft tissues and organs, such as the heart, lung and vascular system. The multitude of previously mentioned minerals will co-factor with any additional supplemental selenomethionine for greater efficacy.
- Electrolytes - Chaga is high in electrolytes salts, such as potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium. These maintain hydration during natural fluid flushing associated with detoxification. So any further added electrolytes throughout the day and during activity will ensure proper hydration and stable energy levels.
Table of Contents
• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 2 pounds:1 quart - 57,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• September 1st 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA
Chaga Mushroom Specs
We source Chaga Mushroom from two places. We use organically grown log-cultivated Chaga from a grower-guided outdoor laboratory in the Pacific Northwest USA. We also source from the super-healthy birch forest of far northern Canada where one can find old-growth Chaga that is unpolluted.
We predominantly formulate with the sweeter and polysaccharide rich log-cultivated Chaga, so that this supplement is safer and easier-to-take for the long-term benefits.
Log cultivated Chaga has many advantages, with the main benefit being that one can harvest all parts of the mushroom for a high concentration of all constituents, especially the polysaccharides. It also produces a consistent supplement that will easily work without any natural variances found in wild Chaga that could impair potency, due to the attentive detail to cultivation in a controlled environment.
And lastly, cultivation allows us to harvest Chaga without injuring the necessary mutual relationship of chaga and the forest collective.
In contrast, wild Chaga is very bitter, which can overstimulate the liver and make it difficult to take enough consistently; to make it work effectively for its strengthening and longer-term wellness benefits.
Old-Growth Wild Chaga must be harvested sustainably, due to the need for the intelligent mycelium to stay intact, so that, it may store and shuttle necessary enzymes and minerals around the ecosystem without being depleted; only the fruiting body and sclerotium may be harvested wild to prevent damaging the host tree and weakening the adaptability of the forest collective to natural factors found in the environment.
Old-growth wild Chaga is added to this formulation to increase the melanin content. Old-growth wild food sources are also higher in rare-earth minerals, such as the lanthanide series on the periodic table, which are known to have longevity boosting benefits.
We formulate using a variety of extraction techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Harvesting at Times of Full Botanical Potency
- All Active Parts of the Mushroom are Included in the Formula
- Fruiting Body
- Mycelium (Not from wild harvest host tree)
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Additionally Activated for Easy Digestion
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Flash-steamed for Cracked Cell-walls to Release Chitin Bound Constituents
This formulation uses low alcohol, 25% percent by volume, so that it may be taken every day and is high in the sweet tasting semi-water-soluble polysaccharides.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
See below for more info about ingredients.
Chaga Mushroom Ingredients
- 100% Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus)
- 88% Organic Hardwood Log Grown in the United States Pacific Northwest
- Grower-guided Outdoor Open Laboratory
- Fruiting Body
- 12% Wild Harvested in Old-Growth Birch Forest of Northern Canada
- Sustainably Gathered
- Fruiting Body
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (25% by volume)
2oz. (60ml) Chaga Mushroom Supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
Chaga Mushroom Tincture is 1000mgs extract per 1ml dropper.