Astragalus Poster †
Fresh sourced yellow pitch Astragalus from several Chinese Provinces is mixed together and formulated for a full-spectrum sweet tasting liquid extraction.
We formulate using a variety of extraction techniques for full-spectrum potency which include:
- Artisan-formulated for Wholistic Effects and Benefits
- Harvesting at Times of Full Botanical Potency
- All Active Parts of the Root Extracted and Preserved
- Cold Processed Where Appropriate to Preserve Integrity of Fragile Constituents
- Dual Solvent: Water and Alcohol for 99.9% constituent content
- Semi-soluble Polysaccharides Included in Suspension
- Additionally Activated for Easy Digestion
- Stabilized for Natural Preservation - No Preservatives
- Activated Polysaccharides for Easy Digestion and Assimilation
This formulation uses low alcohol, 25% by volume, so that it may be taken every day.
See our homepage for more about our methods.
See below for more info about ingredients.
- Astragalus Root (Milk Vetch - Astragalus membranaceus)
- Organically Grown from China
- Sustainably Wildcrafted from Inner Mongolia.
- Structured Distilled Water
- Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (25% by volume)
• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 1 pound:1 pint - 57,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• December 24th 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA