Scroll the whole page for information.
Turmeric & Ginger Supplement Poster †
(Click to Enlarge)
Turmeric & Ginger is a dual pack of the two most powerful and versatile tonic spices for health and wellness, turmeric and ginger.*
- Each formulation has fresh and dried organically grown roots
Turmeric & Ginger Key Benefits:
- Boost food and nutrient absorption*
- Promote digestive health*
- Supports immune system function
- Supports heart, circulation, and vascular health.*
- Supports liver function and detoxification*
- Assists removal of fatigue and stress by-products*
- Assists removal of environmental toxins*
- Promote warmth in the body and muscles*
- Promotes flexibility and assists healing*
- Relief of minor aches, soreness and discomfort in joints and muscles*
- Maintains healthy hormones*
- Supports overall well-being and recovery*
When combined into any diet and supplementation program, both tonic herbs will boost digestion and digestive track health, the heart and vascular system, and liver function detoxification.*
Longer term consistent benefits will be a stronger immune system, improved rejuvenation, quicker recovery from short-term stresses of eating, working, and travelling, and easier flexibility with reduced joint discomfort.*
Learning to incorporate these tonics into your daily diet will result in overall better results with other supplements, including tonics, adaptogens, and medicinal herbs. Additionally, studying the uses and functions of ginger and turmeric is an important skill for a tonic herbalist who is learning how to better benefit from supplementation.*
These two commonly used vitalizing tonic herbs are easy to take consistently and anytime.
Choose your pack size:
Twin Pack: One bottle of Ginger and One bottle of Turmeric (10% off)
Quad Pack: Two bottles of Ginger and Two bottles of Turmeric (15% off)
Big Pack: of Three bottles of Ginger and Three bottles of Turmeric (20% off; and a free bottle of Schisandra)
See further down the page for further instructions on suggested timing and dosing guidelines.
Feel Good with Turmeric & Ginger!
Take the Turmeric & Ginger any time, in any combination, with a complete diet. You may take them separately or combine them for greater overall benefits.*
Suggested Timing: 2-4 times a day, at 1-4 droppers of any combination of ginger and turmeric total at a time. Take around the following times to coordinate your dose for specific purposes.
- Before or after meals to warm the stomach and assist digestion.*
- In a juice or shake or with any food and supplement to increase absorption.*
- Before or after stressful times, for a quick pick me up!*
- During minor digestive upset for less discomfort.*
- With other tonics, adaptogens, and medicinal botanicals to boost their potency and efficacy.*
- With meals, for digestion of fats and proteins.*
- In-between meals, to assist detoxification of the by-products of fatigue and reduce stress.*
- After exercise or working or travelling, to assist recovery as part of a complete meal or a protein snack/shake.*
- Before exercise, to boost circulation, promote cardiovascular function, and flexibility.*
- With other medicinal herbs, like chamomile, mint, echinacea, skullcap, goldenseal, and more, that have antioxidant, antitoxin, liver health, and immune system properties, to respectively increase their efficacy for digestion, detoxification and/or immune health.*