Product ID: SCH1
Schisandra, also known as Wu Wei ZI, is a core tonic adaptogen. Tonic Tinctures' Schisandra is formulated to primarily be used as a booster with any other tonic adaptogens, in order to increase their effects and results. In other words, it enhances whatever we take with it, including food, drinks, shakes and supplements. Nevertheless, having all five flavors (sweet, sour, salty, pungent, and bitter), schisandra may be used as stand alone tonic.
Here is a summary of the tonic flavors of Traditional Chinese Medicine and what they do:
- Sweet - building and tonifying to body and spirit and directly effects digestion capacity
- Sour - has a releasing action and is calming to our nerves whilst assisting tissue and liver cleansing
- Salty - regulates the kidneys and adrenals for under or over activity; reducing muscle weakness
- Bitter - reduces any excessive oxidation and cleanses toxins from the liver and bodily cells
- Pungent - boosts circulation metabolism and increases respiration of the lungs and cells throughout the body
Schisandra has it all!
This is a special low alcohol formula of freshly sourced organically native grown schisandra berries. Our team goes through a meticulous multi-step extraction methods to balance the five flavors of this powerful fruit - sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and pungent.
These are expertly made extractions, and these are NOT dilutions of powdered extracts commonly found in the marketplace. It is concentrated fruit, so a little goes a long way. Please see our homepage for more info about how we are better than the rest: its all about how we make it and how we recommend you take it.
• Tincture - Liquid Extract: Hydroalcohol
• 1 dropper
• 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
• 3/4 pounds:1 quart - 20,000mgs to 2oz.(60ml)
• September 1st 2018
• 2 Years from manufacture
Made In Sisters Oregon USA