by Jason Duke - Owner/Artisan
Fresh Content: December 17, 2020 21:48
A tonic containing a combination of constituents that support complex or objective and abstract thinking. Benefits brainpower by maintaining healthy circulation and nerve health thus supporting the opening of the mind and the five senses to receiving more complex and detailed information from the external environment.
This tonic facilitates 'holistic' ^ -brain functioning', including all interconnected lobes of the brain ^, and ‘phrenic ^ - thinking’ ^, that is, thinking with feeling via one’s breath from the diaphragm ^; for added stamina and the capacity to solve complex ideas using synchronized whole-brain thought.
Intellect is a combination of the following benefits:
- Brain Health
Constituents that support the intellect include:
- Ginsenosides and Germanium: Supporting to oxygenation, blood circulation and electrical impulses throughout the nervous system, including the brain.
- Growth Factors: From mushroom mycelium ^ that have nerve strengthening properties
- Ashwagandha: "The major biochemical constituents of ashwagandha from which its primary medicinal properties emanate, are based upon the actions...in a class of constituents called withanolides  ^." Planet Herbs: Ashwagandha: Wonder Herb of India by Dr. Michael Tierra ^
- Emerson Central: Intellect - Ralph Waldo Emerson ^
- Learning and Thinking with Our Whole Brain: Preparing Children for the "Fake News" World ^ by Sharon Stansfield
- Consciousness is separate from the brain ^ and therefore fundamental to existence - The Merkabha, Ezekiel's Wheel - Crystalinks ^
- The complex and interconnected health of the human body requires that each individual learns the many different parts of holistic nutrition, health and well-being, and how they pertain to mind, body and spirit, by using intuitive testing for probing , sensing and responding as described in the field of Quantum Mechanics ^.
"Complex systems are best addressed through holistic intuition, which is something that humans possess when they are very experienced in the applicable domain." Jim Elvidge - Sourced from February 10th 2019, Will Evolving Minds Delay the AI Apocalypse Part II? ^
- Eating ‘Jewishly’ is known to promote enhanced awareness of mind, body, and spirit that results in a razor-sharp and pin-pointed intellect.
"Eating Jewishly means, first and foremost, the observance of the kosher dietary laws. But it is also means eating with awareness—awareness of the true Source of our sustenance, and of the purpose of eating." Chabad.org: Kosher ^