Strength - Duke's Materia Tonica
A tonic containing constituents that support nervous innervation of muscle groups and the contractile capacity of muscle tissue. May maintain the conversion of lactic acid by shuttling it to the liver for conversion back to energy.
- Calcium ^, Magnesium ^, Phosphorus ^, Sodium ^ in an absorbable bioavailable ^ balance.
- Your muscles rely on calcium to be able to contract." Muscle and Strength: What Does Calcium Do? ^
- "Calcium plays a role in mediating the constriction and relaxation of blood vessels (vasoconstriction ‡ and vasodilation ‡), nerve impulse transmission ‡, muscle contraction, and the secretion of hormones ‡ like insulin ‡." OSU: Calcium - Cell Signaling ‡
- Deer Antler Velvet and Edible Black Ant
- Zinc ^ in holistic bioavailable balance
- Muscle protein synthesis and anabolic hormone production requires bioavailable zinc. Zinc - Top 5 Benefits for Athletes Dr. Drew Timmermans ^
- Edible Black Ant