Spiritual - Duke's Materia Tonica
A tonic containing a holistic combination of nutrients and unique constituents that support personal connection to the divine source and maintaining devotion to one's personal system of belief. Good to use during ritual and/or prayer due to the calming, grounding feelings that help to stabilize one's spirit for emotional and intellectual progress.
Spiritual is a combination of the following benefits:
- Book: The Spirit of Herbs by Candis Cantin and Michael Tierra
- Theory: Planet Herbs: Psychospiritual Aspects of Herbal Medicine by Dr. Michael Tierra
- Article: The Taoist participated in the practice of external alchemy, which is the use of external factors, such as food and herbs, to promote spiritual progress. BBC - Religions - Taoism: Alchemy:
"Taoists also practice external alchemy (wai-dan), which involves diet and the use of minerals and herbs to promote long life."
- Article: Taoism and The Taoist Arts - Herbalism
- Article: Taoism and The Taoist Arts - Diet and Medicine
- Book: Tao Te Ching translation by Stephen Mitchell
Tonic Tinctures’ Related Products:
Heaven Ginseng; Mushroom Master; Pearl