Handbook of Health: Part 1 - What's Health? And 9 Ways to Be Healthy
by Jason J. Duke - Owner/Artisan
Fresh Content: August 9, 2022 22:33
Health is the degree of maintaining, supporting, and promoting functionality, healing, growth, reproduction, and development within the body, emotions, mind, and spirit. Health is related to learning wellness and what someone thinks about their well-being.
Health, wellness, and well-being are related concepts within health education. Each and every person is responsible for their own health and the degree to which they participate with it's maintenance and development.
The more some
9 ways to be healthy:
- Eat food in complete balanced meals for nutrition
- Hydrate with water and liquid nutrients, such as electrolytes
- Take dietary supplements for nutrient density and medicinal remedies
- Participate in exercise, sports, fitness, and/or dance
- Sleep for recovery from daily activity and work
- Develop accepting social relationships
- Express oneself emotionally and creatively
- Pursue learning and education
- Practice spirituality
Health is Not Disease
Health is different than disease.
Diseases are the non-functionality, degeneration, dying, infertility, or a state of deterioration or stasis within any bodily system, organ, gland, or tissue; including mental or emotional states. A physician, doctor, counselor, and therapist are licensed to diagnose diseases and conditions.
Ways to treat, manage, prevent, or cure disease:
- Medical devices
Handbook of Health
You are currently in:
Scroll and Click Buttons Below to Navigate Handbook